National Human Right Commission New Delhi, India invites application to the post Stenographers Group-D for the recruitment. Eligible and interested candidates can submit their application form before 30 June,2014. Candidates is LDC with 5 years experience of regular service in the grade and possessing a speed of 80 words per minute in shorthand/ 30 words per minute typing in Hindi/English or officers holding analogous post on regular basis.
For more details regarding age limit, educational qualification, how to apply, online application and other details are given below.
Stenographers Group-D Post Detail:
- Candidates should be not exceeding 40 years and age relaxation for the government servants upto 5 years in accordance with the instruction given by central government.
- Age relaxation for others are applicable as per central government rules.
- Candidates is LDC with 5 years experience of regular service in the grade and possessing a speed of 80 words per minute in shorthand/ 30 words per minute typing in Hindi/English.
- Applicant is officers holding analogous post on regular basis.
- Written Exam: The written exam will be conducted by the commission.
- Typing Test: The test qualified candidates can called for a typing-test and a speed of 80 words per minute in shorthand/ 30 words per minute typing in Hindi/English
How to Apply:
- Candidates are required to send their applications in the prescribed format along with all related documents.
- Applications should be sent to National Human Rights Commission (NHRC) office. Send your fully filled applications:-
National Human Rights Commission (NHRC)
Manav Adhikar, ‘C’ Block,
GPO Complex, INA,
- Last Date for Receipt of Application Form: 30 June,2014
- Website: Candidates can know more information about the results/answer key through the website www.careervendor.com
- Official Notification: Click here to download the format of application form www.nhrc.nic.in Download Here