Stipendiary Trainees (Technician-“B”) (Group-C) NPCIL recruitment.
Nuclear Power Corporation of India Limited a Premier Public Sector Enterprise, recently published a recruitment notification of Stipendiary Trainees (Technician – B) for posts as Plant operator, Electrician, electronic, etc. through Advertisement No2/HRM/2015 The official notification is available on official website www.npcil.nic.in. The candidates are advised to apply through offline mode only. The last date to submit application form is 20.08.2015.
Government Jobs for Freshers in Tamil Nadu. NPCIL(Nuclear Power Corporation of India Limited ) various posts namely Plant Operator, Electrician, Electronic and Instrument Mechanic and Fitter. The candidates who have applied for these posts should be Xth or XIIth passed with science & maths and having the diploma in relevant posts. The candidate’s age, qualification, the physical standard is completely mentioned in the official notification of NPCIL. This is advised to candidates that the mode of application is only through offline mode, so submit their application form before the closing or last date of application. Applicant should purchase the application form before 05.08.2015.
About NPCIL Nuclear Power Corporation of India Limited is a Public Sector Enterprise under control Department of Atomic Energy, Government of India. The company was registered as a Public Limited Company under the Companies Act, 1956 in September 1987.
Note: – Unsigned, incomplete applications shall be summarily rejected. NPCIL shall not be held responsible for any inadvertent error or mistake, postal delay, wrong delivery, whatsoever, at any stage of selection. Canvassing in any for will be the disqualification.
NPCIL, Stipendiary Trainees vacancies Details:
|Sr. No.||Name of Post.||No. of Posts.|
|3||Electronic Mechanic & Instrument Mechanic||06|
Age limit for Stipendiary Trainees:
- The Candidates age should be between 18 to 24 years as on 20.08.2015.
- The age relaxation for SC/ST is 5 years.
- The age relaxation for OBC is 3 years.
- The age relaxation for PWD is 10 years.
Essential Qualification for Stipendiary Trainees:
- For Plant Operator, The candidates should be HSC (10+2) or equivalent with PCM subjects, with not less than 50% marks individually and with English.
- For Technical posts SCC (10 years) with not less than 50% marks in science & mathematics individually and with English.
- 2 years ITI certificate in relevant fields.
Physical Standard for Stipendiary Trainees:
- Minimum Height is 60 cms.
- Minimum weight of 45.5 kgs ( 100 lbs )
Pay Scale of Stipendiary Trainees:
- Pay scale at the time of Training is Rs. 6200/- p.m. for 1st
- Pay scale at the time of Training is Rs.7200/- p.m. for 2nd
- Pay scale after training is Rs. 5200 to 20200 with Rs. 2000/- GP
Application fee for Stipendiary Trainees:
- No application fee for these posts.
- The application form is free of cost.
Selection Process of Stipendiary:
- Selection for these posts on the basis of written examination which consists of two parts.
- General Knowledge, English and Maths
- Technical subjects.
- Final Selection is on the basis of personal Interview.
Procedure to Apply:
- Candidates may collect application from Manager (HR), HRM section, Madras Atomic Power Station, Kalpakkam – 603 102, Tamilnadu.
- The application will issue free of cost in the name the of the candidate by making proper registration.
- The application form is in the OMR sheet, do not fold or staple with enclosures.
- Completed application may be sent to Manager (HR), HRM section, Nuclear Power Corporation of India Limited, Madras Atomic Power Station, Kalpakkam – 603 102, Kancheepuram District, Tamilnadu before 20.08.2015.
- The application form will be issued till 05.08.2015.
- Last date for receipt of filled in application is 20.08.2015.
- Official Website: www.npcil.nic.in.
- Official Notification: Download Here.