Madhya Pradesh Professional Examination Board (MPPEB), Madhya Pradesh has recently released an employment notification for the recruitment Test of 989 Sub-Engineer, Revenue Inspector & Senior Surveyor Vacancies. There are a huge job vacancies for job hunters in Madhya Pradesh. MPPEB published this recruitment notification on it’s official website www.vyapam.nic.in.
Madhya Pradesh Professional Examination Board (MPPEB), Madhya Pradesh inviting application in the Prescribed form from all capable and desirable job hunters for filling up the recruitment as Sub Engineer, Revenue Inspector, Sr. Surveyor vacancies in MPPEB Recruitment 2014. Candidates should have Diploma in relevant discipline with few years experience in related field. Applicants age limitation should be between 18-40 years as on 01-01-2014. All job hunters and interested applicants may apply online mode and submit it before last date of submission 21st December 2014.
It is the largest examination conducting body of Madhya Pradesh and comes directly under the Directorate of Technical Education (Government of Madhya Pradesh). For more details about this job vacancies like age limit, qualification, application fee and how to apply for following posts are given below.
MPPEB Sub-Engineer, Revenue Inspector Posts Details:
|03.||Sub-Engineer (Electrical/ Mechanical)||121|
- Applicants age limitation should be between 18-40 years as on 01-01-2014.
- Age relaxation as per rules
- Candidates should have Diploma in Electrical Engineering with 03 years experience for Post no. 01.
- Candidates must possess Diploma in Civil Engineering & 02 years experience in building constructions for Post no. 02,
- 03 years Diploma in Electrical/ Mechanical for Post no. 03
- Diploma in Electrical Engineering & 02 years experience for Post no. 04,
- 03 years Diploma in Civil Engineering with 02 years experience for Post no. 05,
- Refer to Notification for Post wise details
- Candidates need to pay Rs.700/- for Unreserved & OBC category Candidates
- SC/ ST/ OBC/ PH candidates of Madhya Pradesh should have to pay Rs. 350/-
- Candidates will be selected on their basis performance in Written Test.
How to Apply:
- Candidates are required to apply online by filling online application form through official website
- Candidates have to fill online application form with all required and correct information
- Before applying online candidates need to check full eligibility criteria from official notification
- After fill the application form take print out of the submitted application form for further use.
- Starting Date for Submitting Online Application Form: 22nd November 2014
- Last Date for Submitting Online Application Form: 21st December 2014
- Date of Written Examination: 18th January 2015
- Website: www.vyapam.nic.in OR www.mponline.gov.in
- Official Notification: Download Here
- Apply Online: Click Here