Himachal Pradesh Subordinate Services Selection Board (HPSSSB), Hamirpur has announced a latest recruitment notification for the vacant of 92 Supervisor posts. This recruitment notification is published by HPSSSB for superior posts on Himachal Pradesh official website http://himachal.nic.in/. Himachal Pradesh Subordinate Services Selection Board (HPSSSB), Hamirpur invites applications from eligible persons for aspirants to fill the Supervisor posts in the department of Women & Child Development of Himachal Pradesh on contract basis.
Interested candidates should possess Matriculation exam from recognized board of school education / Institution. Lady Social Instructor of Anganwari Training Centre/ Middle level Centers. Candidate age limit should be between 18 years to 45 years as on 01.08.2014. Eligible candidates may send their applications on or before 28-10-2014 & for Lahaul & Spiti District, Kinnaur District, Pangi & Bharmour etc on or before 12-11-2014.
People who are interested and eligible to apply can submit their application fo0rm to the following address given below. For further job details like age limit, qualification, application form & selection process and how to apply for the HPSSSB Hamirpur Recruitment 2014 posts are given below.
HPSSSB Hamirpur Supervisor Posts Recruitment Details:
- Candidate age should not below 18 years and not exceed 45 years as on 01.08.2014
- Age relaxation as per rules
- Candidates should be Anganwari Workers who have passed Matriculation Examination from a recognized Board of School Education/ Institution with five year service or Bal Sevikas who have passed Matriculation Examination from a recognized Board of School Education/ Institution and also received 11 months training as Balsevika with five years service.
- Refer to Notification for Post wise details
- General category candidates need to pay as examination fee Rs.320/-
- Reserved category candidates need to pay Rs.110/- for examination
- Application Forms are available in all the post offices/ sub post offices of Himachal Pradesh
- Candidate will be selected on the basis on their performance in Objective Test, Screening Test & Interview.
How to Apply:
- Candidates are required to send their applications in the prescribed format along with attested copies of age proof, qualification certificates/ mark sheets, caste certificate, One window envelope after affixing postal stamps of Rs. 6/- or of prevalent rate, One passport size recent photograph, Acknowledgement Card after affixing postal stamps of Rs. 6/- or of prevalent rate, etc & other relevant documents
- The Secretary, Himachal Pradesh Subordinate Services Selection Board,
Hamirpur (Himachal Pradesh) – 177001.
- Last Date for Receipt of Application Form: 28th October 2014
- Last Date for Receipt of Applications for Lahaul & Spiti District, Kinnaur District etc: 12th November 2014.
- Website: http://himachal.nic.in/
- Official Notification: Download Here