Department of Commercial Taxes, Government of Rajasthan has delivered a notification for the recruitment of 182 Tax Assistants. Candidates waiting for the post of tax Department can fill their application forms online through he official website. There are Separate vacancies for females of different category.
Candidates having diploma/ degree in Computer science / computer Engg./ IT can apply for this post. Applicants are requested to fill their forms correctly after reading the instructions carefully. There is no other mode of filling the application form so fill the form online only otherwise the applications will be rejected.
Applicants should visit the website regularly to be updated with the latest information regarding the Recruitment. Last date for applying online application is 29-10-2014.
Tax Assistant Recruitment Details:
- Candidate should have the age of 18 years to 35 years.
- Age relaxation of 05 years for the candidates of SC/ST/ OBC category male candidates of Rajasthan.
- Female candidates of General category will have the Relaxation of 05 years and Females of SC/ ST/ OBC Category female candidates of Rajasthan is 10 years.
- Candidates should have the Diploma/ Degree in Computer application or computer engineering.
- Typing speed of 15 words per minute of Hindi language and 20 words per minute for the English language.
Payment is from Rs.5200 to Rs.20,200 and grade pay of Rs.2800.
- Candidates are required to pay Rs.750 for the general category and Rs.450 for OBC Category candidates.
- For the candidates of the SC/ST /Females of the Rajasthan is Rs.300.
Selection will be made on the basis of the Written examination and the computer typing test.
Procedure to Apply:
- Candidates are required to apply online by filling online application form through official website.
- Read the instructions carefully before filling the application form.
- Fill all the information correctly in the application form.
- Scan the Photographs and the signature before filling the form.
- Application form number will be obtained after clicking the submit button, if the application number is not obtained then the form is not submitted.
- Last Date for applying online application is 29 Oct, 2014.
- Official Website: http://www.rajtax.gov.in