AP Model School 1038 Adarsha Patasala Jobs Notification 2015: Andhra Pradesh Government is going to posted a recruitment notification for vacant posts of PGT/ TGT/ Principal/ Teacher in Model Schools in Andhra Pradesh. This is a great opportunity for eligible candidates who wants to apply for teacher vacancies in Andhra Pradesh State. APMS declared this recruitment notification on it’s official website http://www.apms.cgg.gov.in.
Rashtriya Madhyamik Shiksha Abhiyan under the Government of Andhra Pradesh inviting online applications from eligible candidates for filling up the 1038 Post Graduate Teacher, Trained Graduate teacher & Principle Posts in AP RMSA Recruitment 2015. Candidates who are interested in these vacancies required to possess the qualification of Graduation from any recognized Institute / University. Candidates need to qualify in the B.Ed in order to apply for these post. Applicants age limit should be between 18 years to 39 years for TGT & PGT & 35 Years to 50 Years for Principal posts.
Applicants can go through the official website http://www.apms.cgg.gov.in/ to apply the following recruitment in the prescribed format and also know more information about the latest and upcoming notification. Official Notification is appear soon at the official website the link of whose is given below. For more details like age limit, qualification, selection process & how to apply are given below.
Last date for apply online for APMS Teacher Jobs is June 2015.
AP Model School Adarsha Patasala Posts Notification Details:
|01.||Post Graduate Teacher||636|
|02.||Trained Graduate Teacher||402|
*(if there is a chance 192 teacher post will also be added)
- Candidates age should have be between 18 years to 39 years for TGT & PGT Posts
- For Principal Posts applicants age should be between 35 years to 50 years
- In case of BC/SC/ST, the maximum age limit is 44 years and in case of Physically Challenged 49 years.
- For Principal post applicants shall be between 35 and 50 years as on 01st July 2014.
- Age relaxation as per rules
- Candidates who are interested in these vacancies required to possess the qualification of Graduation from any recognized Institute / University.
- Candidates need to qualify in the B.Ed in order to apply for these post.
- The candidates of Telugu medium have hope for the best things happen to be eligible for AP Model school teacher recruitment.
- Refer to Notification for Post wise details
- Candidates should have to pay Rs. 250/- paid through AP Online or E-Seva
- Refer to Official Notification for APMS Teacher Jobs Recruitment Application Fee.
- Candidates will be selected through written test & personal interview
- Candidates who qualify the written examination will call for the personal interview
- Final selection of the candidates will be based on their performance by Personal Interview Test
How to Apply:
- Candidates are required to apply online by filling online application form through official website
- Before filling their application form candidates must read the instruction carefully and know about the eligibility criteria, educational qualification and all essential information.
- Fill all the details correct and best of their knowledge.
- Deposit the fee required in the concerned bank.
- After completing their registration form pay application fee, submit the Application as it is completely filled up.
- Finally print their confirmation page after complete their application form in all respect.
- Notification Date: Last week of May 2015
- Last Date For Submission Of Online Application: June 2015
- Website: http://apms.cgg.gov.in/
- Official Notification: Download Here