Gujarat Education Department has given a notification for the recruitment of the Vidyasahayak post vacancies in District Education Committee Primary Schools. There are 1057 vacancies for the various for the different category people. People who are interested for the post of the Vidyasahayak in Primary Schools (From 1 to 5th Class) can fill their forms online through the official website of the Gujarat Education Department. Candidates who are interested in teaching the students and having the desired qualification can fill their forms before the last date.
Applicants can fill the forms after reading the instructions carefully. Candidates are requested to fill the forms through online mode only. Applications filled from any other mode will be rejected or will not be Entertained. Applicants us possess H.Sc with B.Ed and qualified in TET Exam held Recently. People who are interested in filling the forms can send their applications before the last date i,e 14 Nov, 2014 till 05:00 pm.
Candidates applying for this examination can go through the official website regularly to be updated with latest notifications and details. more Information like Educational Qualification, Age limit, Selection Process, How To apply are given Below.
|Sr.||Name of Category||Vacancies|
- Applicants who are interested in filling the form should be having the age of 18-28 years.
- Age Relaxation is Applicable as per Rules.
- Only those students are able to fill the forms who are having the H.Sc with B.Ed and passed in TET Exam held Recently.
- Eligible candidates can only fill the forms otherwise the candidate will not be able to appear in the Examination.
For the first Five years the Salary is Rs. 7800 per month.
- Application fees for the General category candidates is Rs.100 and the candidates of the SC/ ST category is Exempted from the application fee.
- Application fee once submitted will not be refunded in any circumstances.
Procedure to Apply:
- Candidates are required to apply online by filling online application form through official website of the Gujarat Education Department.
- Read the Instructions Carefully before filling the application form online.
- Scan the photograph and Signature before filling the application form.
- Last Date for filling online application form is 14 Nov, 2014.
- Applicants can fill their forms before this date otherwise the application form will not be accepted.
- Official Website: www.vidyasahayakgujarat.org
- Candidates can fill their forms through this website.
- Official Notification: Download Here