Commissioner and Director of School Education, Andhra Pradesh invite a notification for the recruitment to the post DSC Teachers for the aspirants of B.ed Students. People who are interested can apply online application form before the last date through the official website of DSC, Andhra Pradesh. Before applying online application form people must satisfy with the eligibility criteria for the desired posts like Secondary Grade Posts, School Assistant Posts, Language Pandits and PET. Andhra Pradesh State Government has issued a notification for 10603 DSC Recruitment to filling the vacant vacancies in the various posts.
Candidates can go through the official website http:www//apdsc.cgg.gov.in/ to apply online application form and know more information about the latest and upcoming notification published on the official website. Applicants must read the instruction carefully before filling their online application form. There are a total of 10603 vacant vacancies for the DSC Recruitment 2014 for filling the vacant position to various post. People are advised to keep in the touch regularly with the authorized website of DSC to know more information about the upcoming notification like DSC Teachers Exam Admit Cards, DSC Exam Result 2014 and DSC Recruitment 2014.
The last date for filling online application form is 30 Sep, 2014.
10603 DSC Recruitment Posts Details:
|01.||Secondary Grade Posts||7594|
|02.||School Assistant Post||1847|
- Candidates age should be between 18 to 39 years as on 01 July, 2014.
- The age relaxation upto of 3 years for the OBC category candidates and 5 years for the SC/ST categories candidates.
- Age relaxation as per government rules.
- Applicants must have Graduation in any discipline form any recognized college/university/institution.
- The DSC applying candidates will be eligible to apply if they satisfy the above qualification.
- Candidates are required to pay Rs.250/-(Two Hundred Fifty Only) as a application fee for all categories candidates.
- The fee should be paid only on E-Mitra and E-Sewa centres.
- Once the fee paid will not be refunded under any circumstances.
Written Exam: The selection of the candidates on the basis of written will be conducting by the Commissioner and Director of school Education. The question paper will be objective type of marks 500 marks and 100 mark will be given for their performance in Personality Test. Candidates are advised to not bring mobile phones/Cell phones/Calculator and other electronics items in the examination hall.
Personal Interview: Shortlisted/Exam qualified candidates called for an interview and venue of interview exam will be informed through the medium of call letter. Final selection will be based on the overall performance of the candidates in the respective exam.
How to Apply:
- Candidates can apply online application form through the official website of DSC.
- Click on the online recruitment link.
- Please read the instruction carefully before filling their online application form.
- Fill all the essential information of the candidates in the application form.
- Click on the submit button after filling all details.
- Keep the print out of application form and confirmation page for the future references.
- Candidates are required to apply online by filling online application form through official website.
- Opening date of online application form: 01 Aug, 2014
- Last date of filling online application form: 30 Sep, 2014
- Download Admit Cards: 01 Oct, 2014 Onwards
- Date of Examination: 09th, 10th and 11th October, 2014
- Website: Applicants can go the official website http:www//apdsc.cgg.gov.in/ to apply online application form and know information about the upcoming notification.
- Apply Online: Click Here