Uttar Pradesh Basic Education Board has invited online application for the recruitment to the post Instructor (Anudeshak) in primary government schools. People who are interested can apply online application form before the last date through the official website. Candidates who make their career in education field must filled application form and become a instructor in primary government schools. Number of people were filled application form according to their educational qualification mention below through the official website.
Applicants can go through the official website http://upbasiceduparishad.gov.in/ to apply online application form and also know more information about the latest and upcoming notification like UP Anu Deshak (Instructor) Admit Card 2015, Anu Deshak (Instructor) Answer Key 2015 and UP Anu Deshak Meritv List 2015. There are a total of 11000 vacant vacancies for the recruitment on part time basis. Candidates who were eligible must read the important instruction carefully before filling their online application form through the authorized website of UPBEB.
The last date for apply online application form is 03 Feb, 2015.
UP Instructor (Anu Deshak) Eligibility Criteria:
|Sr.||Post Name||Education Qualification|
|01.||Computer Education||Bachelor of Science in Computer Science or BCA Degree or DOEACC –A Level Certificate|
|02.||Art Education||Bachelor of Arts Degree with Intermediate (Arts) or Bachelor of Arts Degree with Drawing & Painting Subjects or Bachelor of Arts Degree with Diploma in Arts|
|03.||Health and Physical Education||Graduation in any stream and Diploma in physical education from any recognized university/institute.|
|04.||Agriculture Education||Graduation Degree in B.sc Agriculture from any recognized university|
|05.||Home Craft||Graduation Degree in Home Science or Home Economics or Domestic Science or Home Arts.|
|06.||Horticultural and Fruit Preservation||Bachelor of Science in Agriculture and Special Diploma in Fruit Preservation.|
- Candidates age should be between 21 to 40 years will be eligible.
- The age relaxation will be given upto of 3 years for OBC categories candidates and 5 years for SC/ST category candidates.
- Age relaxation as per government rules.
- Candidates are required to pay Rs.200/- for General category candidates and Rs.100/- for OBC category candidates.
- No fee will be paid by the physically handicapped candidates.
- Once the fee paid will not be refunded under any circumstances.
- Written Exam: The selection of the candidates will be done on the basis of written examination conducted by the Uttar Pradesh Basis Education Board at various examination centres. Candidates who were qualified examination called for an oral interview and final selection of the candidates on the basis of overall merit list prepared by the UP Basic Education Board (UPBEB).
- Personal Interview: Shortlisted and exam qualified candidates will be called for oral interview and final result will be prepared on the written and interview examination. The date and venue of the oral interview examination will be informed through the medium of admit card.
- Candidates can apply online application form through the official website.
- Before filling their online application form candidates must read the instruction carefully.
- Fill all the details correct and best of their knowledge.
- After completing their registration form pay application fee through the SBI challan.
- Finally print their confirmation page after complete their application form in all respect.
- Opening date of application form: 8th Jan, 2015
- Last date for registration: 29 Jan, 2015
- Last date for receipt of application form: 03 Feb, 2015
- Last date of correction in application form: 18 Feb, 2015
- Merit List declared: 2nd Mar, 2015
- Counselling dates: 10, 11, 12 March, 2015
- Important instruction about joining: 25 Mar, 2015
- Joining Date: 1st Apr, 2015
- Click Here: Apply Online UP Anudeshak (Instructor) Online Application Form
- Print Here: Online Filled Application Form
- Print Here: Registration Slip
- Official Website: Applicants can go though the official website to filled their online application form and also know more information about the latest and upcoming notification.