Odisha Public Service Commission (Odisha PSC) 123 Lecturers Job 2015: OPSC has published an advertisement to fill up 123 Lecturers Posts in various colleges of the state. Job hunter having dream to join this PSC must prepare according to selection process. Candidates who want to apply for this post can apply online by visiting official website of this organization which is www.opsconline.gov.in
Candidates must apply by submitting Online Application Form for teaching lecturer vacancies in Odisha on or before 20th May 2015 and Candidates belonging to Ex-Servicemen, P.H (Physically Handicapped) & Sports Person shall be adjusted against the categories to which they belong.
For more information about 123 Lecturers job in orissa psc 2015 like Education Qualification, Total Vacancies, Age Limit, Application Fees, Selection Procedure, Important Dates, Important Links, Eligibility Criteria and other details are mentioned below on this website.
NOTE: 22.05.2015 is the last date for payment of application fees. The On-line application must be followed by submission of hard copy of the same along with copies of certificates by the last date 30.05.2015.
123 Lecturers Vacancy Odisha PSC Details:
Organization Name: Orissa Public Service Commission (OPSC)
Total Vacancies: 123 Teaching Jobs in OPSC
Post Name: Lecturers
Age Limit for Lecturer vacancy:
- Candidates age should be between 21 years to 32 years.
- Age relaxation as per Govt. rules.
- Candidates must have Bachelor of Science Degree in Horticulture/Agriculture from recognized university.
Application Fee for OPSC Lecturer jobs 2015:
Candidates are required to pay fee by Challan form deposited in any State Bank Of India (SBI) branch.
- Rs.200/- for Gen. Candidates.
- SC / ST of Odisha State exempted from examination fees.
- NOTE: Examination fees is non-refundable and non-adjustable in any circumstance.
- Written Exam
- Viva Voice Test
- Basis of career marks
- Personal Interview
How to Apply for 123 Lecturers recruitment in Odisha:
- Candidates need to visit the official website of Orissa Public Service Commission (OPSC) is www.opsconline.gov.in
- Go to the option as ‘advertisement’. Check the related advertisement and read it out carefully.
- Start filling the application form online with all details, attachment and submit it.
- Submit form latest by closing date.
- Take hard copy of form and super scribe the envelope AS “Application for the post of _________” and Send it to following described address on or before last date.
“To Special Secretary,
Odisha Public Service Commission,
19, Dr. P.K. Parija Road,
- Apply Online: 20.05.2015.
- Ending Date for Receipt Application Fee: 22.05.2015.
- Closing Date to send Receipt of Printed Application Form: 30.05.2015.
- Official Website: http://www.opsc.gov.in/
- Official Notification: Download Here
- Apply Online: Click Here
The Candidates are required to visit the website of the commission at www.opsc.gov.in for detailed information about rejection of application, defects in the applications, the date of interview and also keep track of publication of various notices to this effect in the leading local daily newspapers for information’s.