15000 UP BTC Assistant Teacher Jobs Recruitment 2015: Government of Uttar Pradesh, Uttar Pradesh Basic Shiksha Parishad (UPBSP) has announced a recruitment notification for vacant of 15,Asst 000 Teacher jobs in various districts of Uttar Pradesh. Here are 15000 Asst Teacher Jobs to filling up in UP BTC 2015. Department has released this notification on it’s official website http://upbasiceduparishad.gov.in.
Uttar Pradesh Basic Education Parishad, Allahabad inviting online applications from aspirants & eligible candidates for filling up the 15000 Assistant Teacher Job vacancies in UP BSP Recruitment 2015. There is a good opportunity for job hunters who are waiting for the Govt Teacher job vacancies in Uttar Pradesh. After so many requests to the recruitment cell of the Basic Shiksha Parishad, the officials had responded and released these Large number of 15000 vacancies of Shikshak posts in Primary Schools notification.
Candidates who are interested in these vacancies required to possess the qualification of TET and passed in BTC, VBTC from any recognized Institute / University. Candidates need to qualify in the TET Examination in order to apply for these post. This notification of 15000 UP BTC Asst Teacher Vacancy had officially announced.
Applicant’s age limit should not be less than 21 years and not more than 40 years. The eligible candidates can apply before 27th April 2015 through online. Applicants are advised to refer the UP BSP Asst Teacher Recruitment 2015 Notification/ 15000 BTC teacher vacancy in UP before applying for the post. Get more details like Uttar Pradesh Primary Teachers Eligibility Criteria, UP Primary Teachers Requirements, Age Limit and Educational qualification from this job vacancies.
Last date to apply online for 15000 Shayak Tacher Shikshak Posts is 27th April 2015.
[box type=”info” ]
- 15000 Primary Teacher Posts in UP BSP Recruitment 2015
- 2772 Teacher, Clerk, Principal Posts in UP Junior High School 2015[/box]
UP BTC Asst Teacher Posts Notification Details:
- Candidates age limit should be between 21 years and 40 years to apply for the post.
- Candidates of the reserved category have the relaxation of 5 years.
- Age relaxation as per rules
- Candidates should have complete Graduation/ Post Graduation with 50% marks from any recognized University
- The candidates should be qualified TET Exam as well as should have to complete their BTC/VBTC from any recognized institute / University
- Refer to Notification for Post wise details
- 9300/- to Rs.34800/- plus Rs.4600/- Grade Pay
- General/ OBC Category candidates should have to pay Rs. 500/-
- All Reserved Category candidates should have to pay Rs.200/-
- Physically Handicapped Candidates are exempted from fee
[box type=”info” align=”aligncenter” ]
- 18 April 2015 Weekly E-Paper Notification 2015 <<– Check Here[/box]
- The selection of the candidates will be based on counseling after the completion of applications.
How to Apply:
- Candidates are required to apply online by filling online application form through official website
- We are requested to the candidates to read the official notification before apply the online application form
- Applicant should fill the Application form online and pay the application fees.
- Fulfil application for should be submit within the last date of submission
- After fill the online application form candidates should take the print out for future references
- Last Date for Receipt of Application Form: 27th April 2015
- Last Date for Payment Submit: 28th April 2015
- Last Date for Print of Application Form: 30th April 2015
- Website: http://upbasiceduparishad.gov.in/
- Official Notification: Download Here
- Apply Online: Click Here