Madhya Public Service Commission invited online application for the recruitment to the post ‘Assistant Professor’ in Backlog and Non-Backlog posts filling the vacant vacancies in MPSC. People who are interested can apply online application for the MPSC Recruitment 2014. Eligible and interested candidates can fill their online application form before the last date. Applicants are requested to reads the instruction carefully before filling their application form. People who are interested can apply only online application form through the official website of MPSC.
Candidates can go through official website www.mponline.com to apply online application form and also know more information related with latest and upcoming notification of MPSC Admit Cards/Assistant Professor Exam Result. Applicants are advised to keep in the touch regularly with the official website to know more information related with MPSC Recruitment 2014, Assistant Professor Exam Admit Cards and Exam Result notification. There are a total of 1646 vacant position for the Assistant Professor Recruitment 2014.
The last date of apply online application form is 20 Aug, 2014.
MPSC Assistant Professor Posts Details:
|Sr.||Post Name- Assistant Professor||Vacancies|
- Candidates age should be between 21 to 40 years.
- The age relaxation upto of 3 years for OBC categories candidates and 5 years for SC/ST categories candidates.
- Age relaxation as per government rules.
- Candidates should possess qualifications prescribed by University Grant Commission from time to time.
- At the Post Graduate level there should be at least 55% marks provided that for the Scheduled Castes and Scheduled Tribes candidates the percentage of marks shall be 50%. Passed National Eligibility Test (NET) or Madhya Pradesh State Level Eligibility Test (SLET) or Ph.D Degree Holder.
- National Eligibility Test (NET) shall be compulsory qualification for appointment as Assistant Professor for those who are having only Post Graduate Degree.
- Candidates are required to pay Rs.180/- ( One Hundred Eighty ) as a application fee and Rs.40/-( Forty Only ) processing fee.
- Once the fee paid will not be refunded under any circumstances.
- Written Exam: The selection is based on the entrance exam conducted by the Madhya Pradesh Public Service Commission. Candidates who will be qualified in the examination called for an interview. The question paper will be objective type and have a negative marking of 0.25 marks for each wrong answer marked by the candidates. Applicants are advised to not bring valuable/costly item in the examination hall.
- Personal Interview: The exam qualified candidates called for an interview. Interview venue and date & time will be informed through the admit cards. The final selection based on the overall performance of the candidates in the respective recruitment exam done by the MPSC.
How to Apply:
- Candidates can apply online application form through the official website.
- Click on the recruitment link on the login page.
- Fill all the respective place in the application form should be correct/true.
- Without application fees submitted application form will be not considered by the MPSC.
- Upload photograph and signature by the candidates in JPG format.
- Keep the print out of application form and confirmation page.
- Candidates are required to apply online by filling online application form through official website
- Last date of apply online application form: 20 Aug, 2014