Odisha Primary Education Programme Authority (OPEPA) has issued the notification for the Recruitment of Shiksha Sahayak Post Under the School and Mass Education Department of Government of Odisha. There are 16601 Vacancies for this post, Persons who are interested can fill their form online through the official website. Candidates can have their registration before the last date 30-09-2014. Candidates willing to fill their forms for these post should not be more than 35 years of age. There are district wise vacancies for each category. Passing of Required training and the score OTET is Compulsory for all the candidates wanted to appear in this examination. Submission of fees is also submitted through the online process.
Candidates who are interested and eligible can fill their online form through the official website that is www.opepa.in. Candidates are having the good opportunity to fill the forms as the vacancies are district wise, so candidates of Odisha waiting for the post of teacher can apply for this Recruitment.
Candidates are requested to read the instructions carefully before filling the forms and should submit the application form and the registration fee before the last date of submission 30-09-2014. Application and the registration fee reaching after the last date will not be applicable and the fee will be non refundable.
OPEPA 16601 Shiksha Sahayak Recruitment 2014 Details:
|Sr. No.||District Name||Vacancies|
Limitations in Age:
- Applicants appearing in this Recruitment should be not more than 35 years of age.
- In Case of SC/ST, Women,Ex serviceman and SEBC candidates age Relaxation is 05 years and for Physically handicapped candidates age relaxation is of 10 years.
- Only those Applicants are eligible who have passed the required training and have score in OTET-I & II.
- Applicant should have Graduation degree from any recognized college or university.
Process of Selection:
- Applicants should be selected on the basis of merit list prepared by the department after that the process of verification of documents take place.
- Again the merit list will be prepared and after that the issue of engagement letters will be held.
Procedure to Apply:
- Candidates interested and eligible can apply online through official website of OPEPA.
- Candidates can read the instructions carefully before filling the form.
- Applicants can Click on the “Apply Online” option and then after filling the form carefully Click on the “submit” option.
- The Print out of the application form will be taken out for the future use.
- Registration fee should be paid through Online only, no other mode of submitting application form will be accepted.
- Last Date for Receipt of Application Form: 30-09-2014.
- Preparation and publication of Merit list: 15-10-2014.
- Last date for Objection: 31-10-2014.
- Document Verification date: 11-11-2014.
- Preparation of Final merit list: 17-11-2014.
- Publication of Final Merit list: 06-12-2014.
- Date of issue of Engagement orders: 15-12-2014