Govt. of Tamil Nadu, Teachers Recruitment Board (TRB), Chennai has given a notification for the Recruitment of the 1807 vacant vacancies for the post of the PG Assistant/ Physical Director. Applicants who are interested in the Teaching and have the essential qualification can now have the opportunity to fill the forms of this Recruitment. The Government of Tamilnadu Teachers Recruitment Board has given this opportunity. Candidates interested and are fulfilling the condition can fill the forms now for this Teachers Recruitment.
Candidates who are interested and willing to fill the forms can read the instructions carefully before filling the forms. The Application Form Format along with Prospectus can be purchased from the Office of the Chief Educational Officers of all 32 Districts in Tamilnadu on payment of Rs.50. Applicants should be having the age not more than 57 years for the following post.
Candidates should possess M.A./M.Sc./M.Com. in the relevant subject with B.Ed., in 10+2+3+2+1 or 10+3+3+2+1 pattern. Other information like Educational Qualification, Selection Process, How to apply are given below.
|11.||Physical Director Grade-I||27|
- Candidates who are interested and eligible should have the age not more than 57 years as on 1 July, 2015.
- Age of Superannuation is 58 years.
- Candidates should possess M.A./M.Sc./M.Com. in the relevant subject with B.Ed., in 10+2+3+2+1 or 10+3+3+2+1 pattern.
- The candidates should have any Bachelor’s Degree with M.P.Ed. Degree for the post of the Physical Director Grade-I.
Candidates who are selected will be given the salary of Rs. 9300-34800 per month and Grade Pay of Rs.4800 per month.
- Candidates are required to pay Rs.500/-for the General Category and Rs.250/- for SC/ST and physically handicapped in any Branch of State Bank of India / Indian Overseas Bank/ Indian Bank using only the prescribed challan attached with the prospectus.
- Application fee once paid will not be Refunded in any case.
Candidates appearing will be selected on the basis of the written Examination, Document verification etc.
Procedure to Apply:
- Candidates should get the Application Form along with Prospectus can be purchased from the Office of the Chief Educational Officers of all 32 Districts in Tamilnadu on payment of Rs.50 in cash towards the cost of the Application Form and Prospectus.
- Candidates are advised to submit the filled-in forms at the Office of the Chief Educational Officer concerned, and obtain acknowledgement for the same.
- Last Date for Receipt of Application Form is 26 Nov, 2014 till 5:00 pm.
- Date of Examination is 10 Jan, 2015.
- Official Website: http://www.trb.tn.nic.in Aspirants can go through this website regularly to be updated with the latest notification and details.
- Official Notification: Download Here