4360 Tamil Nadu RMSA Lab Assistant Jobs Recruitment 2015: Rashtriya Madhyamik Siksha Abhijan (RMSA), Tamil Nadu declared a recruitment notification for the vacant of 4360 Lab Assistant Jobs in Model Schools in Tamil Nadu. Here are 4360 Lab Asst Jobs to fill up in TN RMSA. Tamilnadu Directorate of Government Examination looks after recruitment of Lab Assistant every year. Candidates should have to visit on the official site www.tndge.in.
RMSA, Tamil Nadu inviting application from eligible candidates for filling up the 4360 LAB ASSISTANT Posts. Candidates should visit the concerned Nodal centers to apply. Board has uploaded the List of Nodal centres and district wise vacancies on its official site www.tndge.in. In order to be eligible for the posts, Candidates should have SSLC or 10 from any recognized School or Board and the age limit of the candidate should be between 18 years to 30 years.
Candidates can check the full notification format through the official website www.tndge.in. Candidates cannot apply either through Online or post. For further people must know about the eligibility criteria or other details for the respective both posts. TN RMSA Lab Assistant Job Vacancy 2015, RMSA Tamil Nadu Lab Asst posts recruitment notification 2015 are given below.
All Interested and eligible candidates can apply online only through its official website from 24th April to 06th May 2015.
[box type=”info” ]
- Employment News/ E-Paper Notification 4, 11, 18, 25 April 2015
- 02 May Employment News/ E-Paper 2015<<–Check Here[/box]
TN RMSA Lab Asst Posts Notification Details:
- The age limit for the candidates is between 18 years to 30 years.
- Age relaxation to the reserved category candidates will be applicable as per govt rules.
- Candidates should complete SSLC or 10 Class from any recognized school of the state board.
- Board has uploaded the List of Nodal centres and district wise vacancies on it’s website
- Refer to Notification for Post wise details
- Applicants will get the salary Rs. 5200/- to Rs. 20,000/- with grade Pay Rs. 2400/-
- Candidates need to pay the Rs. 150/- for General/ BC/ MBC Category
- All Other candidates need to pay the Rs. 50/-
- Application fee can be payable at the Nodal centres.
- Candidates who had filled the form for this recruitment should be selected on the basis of the Written Test.
- To be eligible for selection for these posts, the candidate should have passed the qualifying examination
- Candidates passing the Written Exam will be called for the Interview.
How to Apply:
- Interested candidates should have to visit the Nodal centers & pay the application fee and can complete the application process (List available at http://www.tndge.in)
- For further details candidates should visit the official website of RMSA Tamil Nadu
- Starting Date of Apply: 24th April 2015
- Last Date for Apply: 06th May 2015
- Examination Date: 31st May 2015
- Website: http://www.tndge.in/
- Official Notification: Download Here