Jesus & Mary College is a Christian Minority Institution and a constituent college of University of Delhi. Applications are invited for the 44 vacancies of Assistant Professor in the following departments of the College in the Pay Band of Rs. 15600-39100 with Academic Grade Pay Rs. 6000/- plus usual allowances as admissible under the rules of University of Delhi from time to time. For more information about these posts see below.
|Sr.no.||Post Name/Department||No.of Vacancies|
|1.||B.El.Ed* (Elementary Education)||Total = 05
Psychology/Child Development – 02
Mathematics cum Physical Science – 01
Linguistic /Language – Hindi/English – 02
- The candidates who are interested to apply for these post should have good academic record with minimum 55 % marks and passed their Master Degree prior to 19-09-1991 and hold a Ph.D Degree.
- Candidates should have qualified the National Eligibility Test(NET) for Assistant Professors conducted by the UGC/CSIR or a similar test accredited by the UGC.
Application Fee :
- For General/OBC Candidates : Rs.250/-
- For SC/ST Candidates: Rs.100/-
- Minimum 21 Years
- Maximum 55 Years
- Age Relaxation as per rules
How to Apply:
- Application form is also available on the College website
- Applications on the prescribed form must reach the following address
The Principal, Jesus and Mary College,
Chanakyapuri, New Delhi-110021
- Last Date to receipt Application : 30th Sept 2013
- Website: www.jmc.ac.in
- Official Details : http://www.jmc.ac.in/portal/Portals/0/Advertisement.pdf