473 Delhi University Faculty Position Jobs Recruitment 2015: University of Delhi has recently issued a recruitment notification for the vacant of the Professor, Associate & Assistant Professor vacancies. There are 473 Professor, Associate & Assistant Professor Jobs to fill up. If you wants to apply for this recruitment of Delhi University read the full notification from official website www.du.ac.in.
Online applications are invited in the prescribed application form for appointment to the posts of Professor in Pay Band of Rs. 37400-67000, AGP 10000; Associate Professor in the Pay Band of Rs. 37400-67000, AGP 9000 and Assistant Professor in the Pay Band of Rs. 15600-39100, AGP 6000 in following Departments of the University as per details given below in the official notification. Persons with Disability would have the option to apply in offline mode.
Candidates are informed that there will be the written test on the basis of which the selection will be made. Candidates who are having Interest in applying for this post and fulfilling all the conditions can fill the forms in the prescribed format. The Format of the Application form is available on the official website of the Delhi University.
Last to apply online is 03 June 2015.
DU Teaching Faculty Posts Notification Details:
- Age limitation is not mention in the DU Official Notification
- Age relaxation as per rules
- Candidates should possess the prescribed qualification and experience as on the closing date of application, as prescribed by the University from time to time for the respective posts.
- Refer to Notification for Post wise details OR Click Here
- Professor: Rs. 37400-67000, AGP 10000/-
- Associate Professor: Rs. 37400-67000, AGP 9000/-
- Assistant Professor: Rs. 15600-39100, AGP 6000/-
- Application fees and forms are to be submitted as per details given below:
- Fees for Professor and Associate Professor
- Rs.2000/- for UR category.
- Rs. 1000/- for SC/ST/PWD category.
- Fees for Assistant Professor
- Rs.300/- for UR/OBC category.
- Rs. 150/- for SC/ST/PWD category
- Fees once paid will not be refunded under any circumstances
- Applicants will be elected on the basis of Interview.
How to Apply:
- Candidates are required to apply online by filling online application form through official website
- Read the instructions carefully before filling the application form.
- Fill the application completely and carefully to avoid the rejection of the application form.
- Pwd Candidates may apply online or may send their applications in the prescribed format through Speed/ Registered post/ international post/ courier to
- The Registrar,
University of Delhi,
- The Registrar,
- Starting Date for Apply Online: 13 May 2015
- Last Date for Submission of Application Form Online: 03 June 2015
- Website: http://www.du.ac.in/
- Official Notification: Download Here
- Further details about DU Notification: Click Here