West Bengal School Service Commission (WBSSC) has recently released an employment notification for the recruitment of Graduate Teacher Posts in WBSSC.
WBSSC invites application for filling up 4900 Pass Graduate Teacher Posts by conducting TET examination for Class V to VIII through strictly following NCTE guidelines. Interested & eligibly candidates may send their applications in the prescribed format on or before 8th February 2014. Read the full job notification below.
WBSSC Pass Graduate Teacher Job Details:
- Post Name: Pass Graduate Teacher
- No. of Vacancies: 4900 Posts
- Graduation or Master Degree with Minimum 50% Marks
- General/OBC Candidates: Rs. 250/-
- SC/ST/PH Candidates: Rs.80/-
- Written examination
- RLST examination
How to Apply:
- Candidates have to obtain blank application forms & blank Admit Cards available at 847 Post Offices all over the West Bengal.
- Candidates are required to send their applications at the respective post offices
- For more details refer to www.westbengalssc.com
- Starting Date for Submission of online Application form: 30th January 2014
- Last Date for Submission of online Application form: 08th February 2014
- Date of Examination: 09th March 2014
- Website: www.westbengalssc.com
- Official Notification: Click Here