Teacher Recruitment Board, Tamil Nadu has issued a latest notification for the recruitment to the post ‘Lecturer’ in the state of Tamil Nadu. People are requested to read the instruction carefully before filling their application form and submitted to same college where the application form is obtained. TRB Tamil Nadu can released a notification of 50 Lecturer post for filling the vacant vacancies in colleges of Tamil Nadu State. The written examination will be conducting on 21 Sep, 2014. Candidates can download their admit card from the official website of Teacher Recruitment Board, Tamil Nadu.
Applicants can go through the official website www.trb.tn.nic.in to know the information about the latest and upcoming notification published on the official website. Before applying application form people must know the about the eligibility criteria, educational qualification, selection process and other important information which was just given below. People are requested to keep in the touch with the official website to know more information about the upcoming notification like Lecturer Exam Admit Cards 2014, TRB Exam Result 2014 and Teacher Recruitment Board 2014.
The last date for receipt of application form is 26 Aug, 2014.
50 Lecturer in Teacher Recruitment Board Post Details:
- Candidates age should be not more than 57 years for BC, BCM, MBC, SC, SCA and ST candidates and 40 years for all other candidates.
- The age relaxation upto of 3 years for OBC categories candidates and 5 years for SC/ST categories candidates.
- Age relaxation will be applicable as per rules.
- Applicants must posses Master Degree in Law from any recognized college/University/Institute with minimum 55% marks in aggregate and should qualify in NET for Lecturer senior scale.
- Eligible and interested candidates can only apply for the TRB recruitment 2014.
- Candidates are required to pay Rs.600/-(Six Hundred Only) as a application fee for the General/OBC category candidates and Rs.300/-(Three Hundred Only) for the SC/ST categories candidates.
- Once the fee paid will not be refunded under ant circumstances.
- Written Exam: The selection is based on the written examination conducting by the Teacher Recruitment Board (TRB). The question paper will be objective type and also have a negative marking. Candidates are advised to not bring mobile phones, calculator and any electronic device in the examination hall. The candidates who are qualified in the examination will be called for an interview.
- Personal Interview: The Exam Qualified/Shortlisted candidates called for an interview. The venue of the interview examination will be informed through the medium of call letter. Final selection of the candidates will be based on the merit list or overall performance of the candidates in their written examination and interview. People are advised to check official website regularly to know the upcoming information related with Admits Cards/Exam Result.
How to Apply:
- Candidates are required to send their applications in the prescribed format along with all related documents.
- Please must read instruction carefully before filling their application form.
- People can buy application brochure from any college and submit back after filling all the essential details in the application form.
- Applicants can filled their application form before the last date.
- Date of Notification: 22 July, 2014
- Last date for receipt of application form: 26 Aug, 2014
- Date of Examination: 21 Sep, 2014
- Website: Applicants can go through the official website http://trb.tn.nic.in to know more information about the latest and upcoming notification.
- Official Notification: Download Here