Education Department, Chandigarh Administration has delivered a notification for the recruitment of the 548 vacant vacancies for the post of the Masters/ Mistresses (TGT). Applicants who are interested can fill their applications through the online mode on the official website. Applicants can fill the applications through the online mode only as the applications received from any other mode will not be entertained. Only the candidates who are interested and eligible can fill the forms otherwise he/ she will not be able to appear in the Examination.
The Education Department of Chandigarh is an official department of this UT government which works for the management of schools education system in their UT. It provides applicable candidates for various government schools which are working for providing school education in this UT under this department. Applicants an fill the forms who are interested in the field of Teaching.
Candidates are requested to read the instructions carefully before filing the application form. Applicants who are Interested and are filling the form can go through the official website regularly to be updated with the latest Notification and Details.
|Sr.||Name of Subject||Vacancies|
|04.||Science (Non- Medical)||61|
- Age should not be more than 30 years as on 1st January 2014.
- Age Relaxation is applicable as per rules.
Candidates should be qualify Graduate with relevant subject with 50% marks from a recognized University Or Institute. Applicants Possess in TET conducted by CBSE New Delhi.
From Rs.10300 to Rs. 34,800 and grade pay of Rs. 5000 per month.
- Candidates are required to pay Rs.500/- for General category candidates.
- Rs.250/- for SC category candidates.
- Applicant can submit the fees through the Online mode or through the Challan.
- Application fees once submitted cannot be refunded in any case.
Candidates will be selected on the basis of the Written test.
Procedure to Apply:
- Candidates are required to apply online by filling online application form through official website.
- Candidates can get the print of the application form and keep it safely for Future use.
- Read the instructions carefully before filling the application form.
- Submit the form before the last date.
- Last Date for filling the online application from is 02 Dec, 2014.
- Last date for submission of the application fee is 05 Dec, 2014.
- Date for Written test will be announced after 15th December 2014.
- Official Website: www.recruitment-portal.in Applicants an fill the forms through this website.
- Official Notification: Download Here