Online applications are invited from desirous and eligible candidates for engagement of Teachers (Primary) in the schools of South DMC. South Delhi Municipal Corporation released 800 primary teachers vacancy for the recruitment. Eligible candidates can apply online applications before the last date. The last date of filling online application form is 30 June, 2014.
The Marks of best five subjects in Senior Secondary Examination passed out from the same Board of examination will be considered for deriving the merit. English as subject at Secondary or Senior Secondary level will be included among best five subjects either at Secondary level or Senior Secondary level as per choice of candidate. The marks of additional subject will also be considered for driving the merit but the Board of Examination for best five subjects should be the same.
The candidates selected for engagement will have to sign a contract agreement with zone DDEs/ADEs before the issuance of engagement letter. In the current year, the period of engagement is till 10/05/2015 or till the select list is received from DSSSB whichever is earlier. After expiry of contractual period they will be disengaged.
Primary Teachers Posts Details:
|Sr.||Post Name-Primary Teacher||Vacancies|
- Candidates age should be 33 years as on 30 June, 2014.
- The age relaxation upto 3 years for OBC candidates, 5 years for SC/ST candidates and 10 years for the physically handicapped candidates.
- Age relaxation for other will be applicable as per rules.
- Candidates must have 12th or its equivalent from any recognised board/institute.
- Applicants must Passed English as compulsory subjects at senior secondary or secondary level education.
- Must qualified in CTET paper 1 conducted by central board of secondary education for class I to V.
- Two years diploma/certificate course in Elementary Teacher Education course/Junior basic training or its equivalent or Bachelor of Elementary Education from any recognised institute.
- Candidates are selected on the basis of merit list prepared by the SDMC.
How to Apply:
- Candidates are required to apply online application form only.
- The photograph in JPG, JPEG and BMP format needed to be uploaded. The size of the photograph not more than 2 MB.
- The eligible and interested candidates may apply through online on www.mcdonline.gov.in between 16/06/2014 to 30/06/2014. The candidate should follow the user guidelines and instructions at the time of online apply.
- After all entries are made, the entries ought to be checked thoroughly. After satisfying that entries have been correctly and completely made, the button “submit” is to be clicked.
- No change in any field will be allowed after submission of application form.
- Candidates are required to apply online by filling online application form through official website
- Opening date of online application form: 16 June,2014
- Last Date for Receipt of Application Form: 30 June,2014
- Probably date of shortlisted candidate: 10 July to 15 July, 2014
- Probably date of verification of documents: 17 July to 25 July, 2014
- Date of joining: 01 Aug to 07 Aug, 2014