Rashtriya Madhyamik Siksha Abhiyan (RMSA), Assam has issued a notification for the recruitment of Special Educators on contractual basis under the scheme of Inclusive Education for Disabled at Secondary Stage (IEDSS). Application are invited for various categories of Special Educator Post on contractual basis for teaching and training under the scheme Inclusive education for disabled at secondary stage in the prescribed application form.
The contractual engagement will not enable any one to make claim for any sort regularization or making be permanent in RMSA or any Government Programme. Candidates can download the format of application form through the official website www.rmsaassam.in and also know about the upcoming notification related to the recruitment. Eligible and interested candidates can apply online application before the last date.
The last date of receipt of application form in the prescribed format duly completely filled in all respect is 21 July, 2014.
Special Educator Posts details:
|02.||Hearing Impairment/Speech Impairment||20|
|03.||Mentality challenged/Learning disability||20|
- Candidates age should be not more than 38 years as on 01 Jan, 2014.
- The age relaxation upto of 5 years for the SC/ST categories candidates.
- Age relaxation will be applicable as per government rules.
- Candidates should possess Graduation with B.Ed (Special Education in Visual Impairment, Special Education in Hearing Impairment, Special Education in Mental Retardation/ Learning Disability, Special Education in Cerebral Palsy/ Autism/ Multiple Disabilities).
- Applicants must have 2 years diploma in special education in Visual Impairment/Hearing Impairment/Speech Impairment/Mentality challenged/Learning disability/Cerebral Palsy.
- Eligible candidates can apply online application in proper format mention above.
- A non-refundable demand draft (DD)/Banker Cheque of Rs.300/- ( Three Hundred Only ) as a application fee for GEN/OBC category candidates and Rs.150/- ( One Hundred Fifty only ) for the SC/ST/PH categories candidates , demand draft drawn in the favour of RMSA, Assam Payable at Guwahati also need to be along with the application form.
- Once the fee paid will not be refunded at any circumstances.
- Written Exam: The selection based on the common written examination conducted by secondary education, government of Assam. The question paper will be comprising of following topic part-A Current Affairs & General Knowledge ( 60 Marks ) and Part-B General Disability & Special Educational ( 40 Marks ). All question will be objective type of maximum 150 marks.
- Personal Interview: Shortlisted candidates/Common exam qualified candidates called for an interview. The Personnel Interview will be for a maximum of 50 marks. The final selection is based on the overall marks obtained by the candidates in both exam & interview.
How to Apply:
- Candidates are required to send their applications in the prescribed format along with all related documents.
- Two copies of duly attested of passport sized photograph should be sent along with the application form.
- Attested photocopy of all essential educational qualification documents along with the application form.
- The application form will be summarily rejected if the application form is incomplete/unsigned.
- Applicants must reads the instruction carefully before filling their application form.
- Applicants can send their application form in the prescribed format to the following address mention below.
Office of the Mission Director,
Rashtriya Madhyamik Siksha Abhiyan,
Assam SSA Campus, Kahilipara
- Last Date for Receipt of Application Form: 21 July, 2014.
- Website: Applicants can download the format of application form from the official website www.rmsaassam.in and also can know more information about the recruitment.
- Official Notification: Download Here