Government of Tamil Nadu, Teachers Recruitment Board (TRB),Chennai has announced a recruitment notification for the vacant of Assistant Professor Posts in Tamil Nadu State. Teachers Recruitment Board, TRB Tamil Nadu invites application from eligible candidates for filling up Assistant Professor Post in Engineering Colleges in various discipline on direct recruitment basis.
TRB Tamil Nadu assistant professor jobs details are officially published in website http://www.trb.tn.nic.in. All interested and eligible candidates may apply through online mode before 05th September 2014.
For further details like age limit, qualifications, application fee, selection process, and how to apply are given below.
TRB Tamil Nadu Recruitment Asst Professor Posts Details:
- Upper age limit 35 Years
- Age relaxation as per rules
- BE/ B.Tech and ME/ M.Tech. in the relevant branch of Engineering or Technology
- Refer to Notification for Post wise details
- Unreserved Candidates should have to pay Rs. 600/-
- SC/ST/PH Candidates should have to pay Rs. 300/-
- Written Exam
How to Apply:
- Candidates are required to apply online by filling online application form through official website
- After submission online application, Candidates are required to send printed copies of application form along with relevant certificates
- Office of the Chief Educational Officer concerned Districts
- Date of Notification: 16th July 2014
- Date of Commencement of Sale of Application Form: 20th August 2014
- Last Date for Sale of Application Form: 05th September 2014
- Last Date for Receipt of Application form: 05th September 2014 by 5:00 PM
- Written Exam Date: 26th October 2014
- Website: http://trb.tn.nic.in/
- Official Notification: Download Here