Sardar Vallabhbhai Patel University of Agriculture & Technology (SVBP), Meerut has recently issued a recruitment notification for filling up the vacant of Faculty (Teaching) Posts. This recruitment details are officially published on it’s Official website http://www.svbpmeerut.ac.in/. Sardar Vallabhbhai Patel University of Agriculture & Technology (SVBP), Meerut invites applications from eligible Indian citizen for filling up the following Professor/Associate Professor/Director Extension/Joint Director Extension/Associate Director Extension/Sr. Research Officer (Extension) & other Posts.
Candidates, who have Master’s Degree with Ph.D Degree from recognized university are eligible for the post. Candidates age limit should 40 years for Assistant Professor/ JRO Posts and other post are free from age limitation. All eligible and interested candidates can apply before 22nd September 2014 through offline http://www.svbpmeerut.ac.in.
If you are interested for this job vacancy & wants to apply for the post, you can find here all detail like age limit, qualification, application fee, selection process & how to apply for the post are given below.
SVBP Meerut Professor, Asst Professor, SRO/JRO Posts Details:
|01.||Associate Professor / Associate Director / SRO||29|
|02.||Professor / Chief Scientist||23|
|03.||Assistant Professor / JRO||19|
- Candidates age limit should 40 years for Assistant Professor/ JRO Posts
- There is no age limit for other Posts.
- The upper age relaxation for PH Candidates is 15 years
- The upper age relaxation for OBC & SC/ ST candidates is 05 years
- Age relaxation as per rules
- Candidates must possess Doctoral degree/ Ph.D degree in relevant discipline
- Master degree in concerned discipline with at least 55% marks & Ph.D in concerned/ allied/ relevant discipline
- Refer to Notification for Post wise details
- Candidates should need to pay Rs 1500/- for UR Candidates
- Candidates should need to pay Rs 750/- for SC/ ST Candidates
- in favour of Comptroller,
SVP University of Agriculture & Technology,
Meerut & payable at Meerut.
- Candidates will be selected based on their performance in interview
How to Apply:
- Candidates are required to send their applications in the prescribed format along with with necessary enclosures, bank draft and two self addressed envelopes with stamp of Rs.39/- affixed
- Last Date for Receipt of Application Form: 22nd September 2014
- Website: http://www.svbpmeerut.ac.in/
- Official Notification: Download Here