Bihar Public Service Commission (BPSC) has released a notification for the vacancies of Lecturer post under department of Science and Technology in Government Polytechnic / Government women Polytechnic college. There are 476 Vacancies for different subjects like textile eng., Ceramics eng.,automobiles, Computer & Science, Electronics, Electrical, Mechanical, Civil Chemical, Humanities (Economics), Humanities (English), Chemistry, Mathematics, Library Science and Physics. Applicants interested in any department can fill their forms downloaded from the website www.bpsc.bih.nic.in. Form will be of 4 pages on both sides printed in A4 size paper and all the certificates will be attached with the form like educational qualifications, Caste certificate, degrees with mark sheet. There will be written examination and interview on the basis of which the selection should be made. Other information related to application fee, selection procedure, educational qualification is given below.
Candidates who are interested can download their form from the official website and fill up correctly after reading the instructions carefully. Candidates should take the print out of form in the A4 size papers only otherwise the form will be rejected. Applicants can fill the form before the last date of submission that is 23-09-2014.
BPSC Lecturer Posts Details:
|Sr. No||Subject Name||Vacancies|
|01.||Textile Engineering/ Technology||03|
|02.||Ceramics Engineering/ Technology||02|
|03.||Automobile Engineering/ Technology||02|
|04.||Computer Science & Engineering/ Technology||16|
|05.||Electronics Engineering/ Technology||66|
|06.||Electrical Engineering/ Technology||56|
|07.||Mechanical Engineering/ Technology||91|
|08.||Civil Engineering/ Technology||103|
|09.||Chemical Engineering/ Technology||01|
- Candidates who are eligible and interested should be 22 years old to fill this form as on 01-08-2014.
- Age relaxation as per rules are applicable.
- Applicants applying for Humanities, Mathematics, Chemistry, Library science and Physics should have first class masters degree or equivalent in that subject. For the candidates applying for the engineering subjects should have the first class bachelors degree or masters degree in Engineering/Technology.
- If the eligible candidates has experience than they will be awarded extra marks for that.
- The grade pay of Rs. 5400 is given and the Salary will be Rs. 15600to Rs. 39100 to the qualified candidates.
- SC/ST Candidates of Bihar state are required to pay Rs.150 (Rs.50 is bank charge included) and for others the registration fee is Rs.425 including bank charges.
- Payment of registration fee should be through the challan form downloaded from the site in any nearby branch of S.B.I.
- Candidates selection should be made on the basis of educational qualification, written exam and interview.
- Candidates appearing for the post of lecturer, Engineering/Technology will have to qualify in the XE (Engineering Sciences) paper.
Procedure to Apply:
- Applicants who are interested and eligible can fill the downloaded form of BPSC from the official website an pay the registration fee through Bank challan form in the nearby bank of S.B.I.
- Candidates can send the photo copy of certificates attached with the application form and two envelopes with the address written on then and 2 tickets of 40-40 rupees should be pasted on the envelopes.Also the copy of challan form on the name of BPSC’s copy should be sent with the application form.
- Last Date for Receipt of Application Form is 23-09-2014 up to 5:00P.M. Candidates are requested to fill the form before the last date.
- Delay in reaching the form by the post till the last date will also lead to rejection of form or form will not be accepted.
- Official Website: www.bpsc.bih.nic.in
- Official Notification: Download Here