BPSC Recruitment 2016: Bihar Public Service Commission (BPSC) has released a notification for 478 vacant posts for Lecturer in various subjects in Govt. Training Colleges post in Advertisement No. 02/2016 which is released on 03/05/2016 at official website https://www.bpsc.bih.nic.in. Aspirants who want to fill this application form. They can apply online application form before 06/06/2016 at official website.
Candidates must have passed Post Graduate Degree (minimum 55%) and Master of Education (M. Ed.) (minimum 55%) from any recognized university of India.
Applicant’s age should be minimum 21 years for all candidates. General candidates should not be more than 41 years and BC/OBC applicants should not be more than 44 years. Age relaxation as per rules and regulations of state government.
Interested seekers who want to know more information about BPSC Recruitment 2016 are mentioned below. Candidates must read official notification before apply online application form at official website. They can download official notification by clicking on given below link.
BPSC Lecturers Vacancy 2016 Details:
Post Name:Lecturer in Govt. Training Colleges
Total Vacancies: 478
Age Limit for Lecturer Post:
- Minimum Age: 21 years
- Maximum Age: 41 years
- Age relaxation as per rules
Eligibility Criteria for BPSC Lecturer:
- Candidates must have passed Post Graduate Degree and Master of Education (M. Ed.) from any recognized university of India.
- Eligible and interested candidates
Rs. 9300-34,800 + Grade Pay Rs. 4800/Month.
- General/OBC Candidates are required to pay Rs.650/- in A/C No. 31650243410
- SC/ST Candidates are required to pay Rs.200/- in A/C No. 31650243410
- Written Exam
- Personal Interview
- Candidates are required to send their applications in the prescribed format along with all related documents
- Candidates are required to apply online by filling online application form through official website
- Last Date for Receipt of Application Form: 06/06/2016.