Online Registration of CTET has started from 04 Dec 2015. Interested applicants can apply online for CTET 2016 Feb Exam before 28 Dec 2015.
CTET Test 2016: The Central Selection Board of Secondary Education, CTET 2016 Feb Exam application form will be accepted online by CBSE Board. Candidates can apply CTET 2015 application form form 04.12.2015. Candidates are advised that please follow the CTET 2016 online Registration process carefully. CTET Exam Date is 21st Feb 2016.
Vacancy in Central Selection Board of Secondary Education Delhi, candidates who have been looking for Government Jobs in Teaching sector, here is a good news for all those people. Candidates can check out the eligibility criteria on our website. It seems a nice opportunity for those people who are eligible and want to work under a government sector.
- There are 4 easy steps to apply online: Click here
Online Application has to be submitted by accessing the following CTET website www.ctet.nic.in, The candidate should supply all the details while filling up Online Application. The fee can be remitted in the following ways :
- Through Challan
- By Debit/ Credit Card
CTET stands for Central Teacher Eligibility Test which is conducted by Central Board of Secondary Education. this test is important for all aspiring teachers who wish to work as a teacher in Central Government School.
General Instructions :
- The CTET shall apply to schools of the Central Government (KVS, NVS, Tibetan Schools, etc) and schools under the Administrative Control of UT of Chandigarh, Andaman & Nicobar Islands, Lakshadweep, Daman & Diu, Dadra & Nagar Haveli and NCT of Delhi.
- CTET may also apply to the unaided private schools, who may exercise the option of considering the CTET.
- Schools owned and managed by the State Government/local bodies and aided schools shall consider the TET conducted by the State Government. However, a State Government can also consider the CTET if it decides not to conduct the State TET.
NOTE :- For other details like last dates, age limitation, application fee, selection process, online procedure, criteria, pay scale etc. can be found in full notification attached at the end of this article.
CTET 2016 Teacher Posts Details:
CTET Eligibility Criteria:
For Class I – V ( Primary Stage)
- Eligible and interested candidates should have passed Senior Secondary with at least 50%
For Class VI to VIII (Elementary Stage)
- Graduation and passed or appearing in final year of Diploma in Elementary Education
CTET 2016 Application Fee:
- General/OBC Candidates are required to pay Rs. 500 (for Paper-I & Paper-II) , Rs 800 (For Paper-I & Paper-II)
- SC/ST Candidates are required to pay Rs. 250 (for Paper-I & Paper-II) , Rs 400 (For Paper-I & Paper-II)
|21-02-2016||Paper-II||09:30 to 12:00 Hours||2:30 Hours|
|21-02-2016||Paper-I||14:00 to 16:30 Hours||2:30 Hours|
CTET Teacher 2016 Selection Process:
The CTET examination will be objective type Multiple Choice Question (MCQ’s)
Procedure to Apply:
Candidates who are eligible for this post can apply through online at www.ctet.nic.in
- CTET 2016 Form starting Date: 4th Dec 2015
- CTET 2016 Online Form Last date: 28th December 2015
- CTET Feb 2016 Exam Date: 21st Feb 2016
- Download Admit Card: 25 Jan 2016
- Official Website: www.ctet.nic.in
- Download Official Notification: Click here for Hindi
Click here for English