Chandigarh Education Department has delivered a notification for the recruitment of 592 Vacant vacancies for the post of Junior basic Teachers, Nursery Teachers. Applicants who wanted to make their career in Teaching Line can fill the forms. The forms can be filled online through the official website there is no other mode of filling the online application form. These vacancies are on the regular basis.
Applicants interested and eligible can fill their application forms online after reading the instructions for form filling. Candidates are requested to fill the forms correctly and completely, as the applications filled incompletely will be rejected.
Candidates are requested to go through the official website regularly to be updated with the latest notification and news. Submit the applications before the last date of filling the online application form.
|01.||Junior Basic Teachers (JBTs)||489|
- Age limit for the Recruitment of the Junior Basic Teachers is 21 years to 30 years and for Nursery Teachers age limit is 18 years to 27 years.
- Age relaxation as per Government Rules.
- For the post of Junior Basic Teachers candidate must have passed Intermediate with 50% marks and Should have passed Graduation from any Recognized Institute, and should have diploma in Basic Teachers training for not less than 02 years duration with 50% marks recognized by Chandigarh administration.
- Applicants should have passed the Teachers Eligibility test (TET) conducted by C.B.S.E.
- For the post of the Nursery teacher candidates should have passed intermediate with at least 50% marks.
- Diploma in NTT from any recognized Institute with at least 02 years with 50% marks recognized by Chandigarh administration.
From Rs. 10,300 to Rs.34,800 and a grade pay of Rs. 4200.
- Candidates are required to pay Rs.500 as application fee.
- Applicants belonging to the SC/ ST category candidates have to pay Rs. 250 through the Challan.
- Application fee once submitted cannot be refunded.
- Candidates will be selected based on the written Exam.
Procedure to Apply:
- Candidates are required to apply online by filling online application form through official website.
- Read the instructions carefully before filling the forms online.
- Last Date for filling the Online application form is 25/11/2014.
- Last date for deposition of Fees is 28/11/2014.
- Last date for fee confirmations List is 03/12/2014
- Official Website: http://recruitment-portal.in
- Official Notification: Download Here