Sarba Shiksha Abhiyan (SSA), Assam has recently issued a recruitment notification for the vacant of 1090 Cluster Resource Centre Co-ordinator (CRCC) vacancies. It is recruiting online application for 1090 vacancies for the post of Cluster Resource Centre Co-ordinator in SSA Assam. This is a great opportunity for job hunters who are searching for job vacancies in various departments. SSA Assam released this employment notification on it’s official website http://www.ssaassam.gov.in/.
Government of Assam, Axom Sarba Siksha Abhiyan Mission inviting Online applications from all eligible candidates under Axom Sarba Siksha Abhiyan Mission, Assam -Phase-II from the intending regular working Asst. Teachers of Government/ Provincialised Elementary and Secondary School of the concerned district or Contractual Asst. Applicants those who are applying SSA Assam CRCC Jobs 2014 must have to complete D.El Ed/ B Ed/ Graduation/ HSSLC (10+2)/ from recognized Institute/ Board/ University.
The candidate should be young and energetic having social and leadership skills as well as capable of extensive school visits and tours on mission mode and organizing training/ workshops time to time. Applicants Age Limit Should not be more than 45 years as on 01.01.2014. Candidates need to apply online from 27-11-2014 to 07-12-2014. More detail about this recruitment such as education qualification, age limit, selection procedure, application fee details is mentioned below.
SSA Assam CRC Co-ordinator Posts Details:
|01.||Cluster Resource Centre Co-ordinator (CRCC)||1090|
- Applicants age limit should not be more than 45 years as on 01.01.2014.
- Age relaxation as per rules
- Applicants those who are applying SSA Assam CRCC Jobs 2014 must have to complete D.El Ed/ B Ed/ Graduation/ HSSLC (10+2)/ from recognized Institute/ Board/ University.
- Refer to Notification for Post wise details
- There is no application fee for this recruitment
- Candidates selection will be basis on written test and interview.
How to Apply:
- Candidates are required to apply online by filling online application form through official website
- We are requested to candidates read all the instructions before applying online.
- After fill the online application form take printout of the filled application form and send duly signed application form along with the relevant enclosures
- Attach the copy of relevant documents and keep it for future use.
- Last Date for Receipt of Application Form:07th December 2014
- Tentative Date for Written Test: 28th December 2014
- Website: http://www.ssaassam.gov.in/
- Official Notification: Download Here