Central University of Punjab (CUP), Bathinda has recently declared a recruitment notification for the vacant of Teaching and Non-Teaching vacancies. There are 214 Teaching and Non-Teaching posts released by Central University of Punjab on it’s official website http://www.centralunipunjab.com/. Central University of Punjab invites application from eligible candidates on prescribed format for filling up the 115 Teaching and 99 Non-Teaching positions on Regular / Deputation Basis in various Centres of Studies.
Applicants must possess Graduation/ Post Graduation/ Ph.D in relevant field from the recognized university or institute. Candidates will be selected on the basis of their performance in written test and or Interview. All interested Candidates who are interested for this posts they may send the application form at the required address up to 10 November 2014 by 5:00 pm.
For more details candidates may check full job criteria like age limit, qualification, application fee, selection process and how to apply for the below post are given below.
CUP Teaching & Non-Teaching Posts Recruitment Details:
- There are no age limitation in it’s official notification
- Age relaxation as per rules
- Applicants must possess Graduation/ Post Graduation/ Ph.D in relevant field from the recognized university or institute.
- Refer to Notification for Post wise details
- No application fee
- Candidates will be selected based on their performance in Written Examination and Interview.
How to Apply:
- Candidates are required to send their applications in the prescribed format along with all related documents
- Download the application and fill the application form with all required details
- Application should be submitted at the address mentioned in the official website
- Last Date for Receipt of Application Form: 10th November 2014
- Official Notification: Click Here