Delhi Education Dept. Recruitment: Delhi Education Department has announced 326 vacant posts for Educational and Vocational Guidance Counselors post. This notification has released on 17/05/2016 at official website http://www.edudel.nic.in/. Aspirants who are interested to fill the application form for Counselors post. They can apply online application form from 18/05/2016 to 10/06/2016 at official website.
That Candidates are eligible for this post who must have passed Master Degree in Psychology from any reputed university or institution of India. They have also passed diploma in Guiding and Counselling. Aspirants will be selected based on performance in written examination and personal interview.
Applicant’s age should be minimum age 18 years and he should not be more than 30 years. Age relaxation as per current rules and regulations of state government.
Applicants who want to know more information about Delhi Education Dept Recruitment 2016 are mentioned below. Candidates must read official notification before apply online application form at official website. They can download official notification by clicking on given below link.
Delhi Education Dept. Vacancy 2016 Details:
Total Number of Vacancies: 326
Name of Post: Educational and Vocational Guidance Counsellors
Age Limit for Counsellor of Delhi Education Dept:
- Minimum Age: 18 years
- Maximum Age: 30 years
- Age relaxation as per rules
Eligibility Criteria for Delhi Education dept. Counsellor:
- Applicant must have passed Master degree in Psychology from any reputed university or institution of India.
- Candidate must have Diploma in Guidance and Counselling.
- Eligible and interested candidates
Rs.22500/- per month.
Download Official Notification.
- Written Exam
- Personal Interview
- Candidates are required to send their applications in the prescribed format along with all related documents
- Candidates are required to apply online by filling online application form through official website
- Online application form from: 18/05/2016
- Last Date for Receipt of Application Form: 10/06/2016