CUH Faculty Recruitment 2015 : Central University of Haryana is inviting eligible applicants for 144 Faculty Positions for years 2015-2016. This official notification is available on CUH’s official website www.cuh.ac.in , Last Date for applying this job is 10.08.2015
Central University of Haryana is inviting eligible candidates for the posts of Professor, Associate Professor and Assistant Professor for various departments such as Physics, Chemistry, Computer Science, Information Science, Biochemistry, Biotechnology, Nutrition Biology. Candidates who are looking forward to apply for these 144 Vacant Posts in CUH should have Masters Degree in relevant Subject as well should have passed National Eligible Test (NET).
Aspirants who have been looking for Government Faculty Jobs can apply for these 144 Vacancies in Haryana Central University. 144 Government Faculty Posts have been announced by Haryana Government. Candidates must check out the eligibility criteria before applying for this 95 Faculty Jobs in Haryana. Applications are invited for following faculty positions at the level of Professor, Associate Professor and Assistant Professor.
Central University of Haryana is a Central University established under the Central Universities Act, 2009 of the Parliament. It is one of the 15 Central Universities established by MHRD, GoI under the XIth Five Year Plan (2007-12). The University is fully funded by the UGC. Permanent Campus of the University is situated in 488 acres of land at Jant-Pali Villages, Mahendergarh district of Haryana from where CUH is running its academic operations.
- The period of time taken by candidates to acquire M.Phil. and/ or Ph.D. Degree shall not be considered as teaching/research experience to be claimed for appointment to the teaching positions.
- The selected candidates shall be appointed under a written contract.
- No TA/DA shall be paid to the candidates for attending the interview. However, the SC/ST/PWD candidates will be paid second-class railway/bus fare by shortest route on production of tickets.
- In-service candidates shall route their applications through proper channel. However, candidates are advised to submit an advance copy of the application form well before the last date. They will however, be considered for
interview only after their applications through proper channel are received by the University.
- Applications not accompanied by necessary supporting documents, self-attested copies of degree certificates/marks sheets/experience certificate/category certificate/publication/reprints (if applicable) issued by the competent authority and the incomplete applications shall be rejected summarily.
- The prescribed qualifications and experience are minimum and the mere possession of the same will not entitle
a candidate for being called for interview.
CUH 144 Faculty Vacancies Details:
CUH 144 Academic Staff Eligibility Criteria:
- Good Academic record as defined by the concerned University with at least 55% marks (or an equivalent grade in a point scale wherever grading system is followed) at the Master’s Degree level in a relevant subject from an Indian University, or an equivalent degree from an accredited foreign University.
- Besides fulfilling the above qualifications, the candidate must have cleared the National Eligible Test (NET) conducted by the UGC, CSIR or a similar test accredited by the UGC.
- Notwithstanding anything herein above at Sr. no. 1 and 2, candidates, who are, or have been awarded a Ph. D. Degree in accordance with the University Grants commission (Minimum Standards and Procedure for Award of Ph. D. Degree) Regulations, 2009, shall be exempted from the requirement of the minimum eligibility conditions of NET/SLET/SET for recruitment and appointment of Assistant Professor.
- NET/SLET/SET shall also not be required for such Masters Programmes in disciplines for which NET/SLET/SET is not conducted. First Class Master’s Degree in Tourism / Hotel Management or in a relevant/allied discipline or two year full time PG Diploma declared equivalent by AIU / Accredited by the AICTE / UGC.
- Teaching research, industrial and / or professional experience in a reputed organization.
- Papers presented at Conferences and / or published in referred journals.
- Relaxation of 5% marks (from 55% to 50%) will be provided at the Master’s level in the case of SC/ST/ PWD (Persons with Disability) and to those Ph.D. degree holders, who have passed their Master’s Degree prior to 19th September, 1991. The eligibility marks of 55% (or an equivalent grade in a point scale wherever grading system is followed) and the relaxation of 5% to the categories mentioned above are permissible, based on only the qualifying marks without including any grace mark procedures.
Haryana CUH 144 Faculty Recruitment 2015 Pay Scale:
- Professor : 37400 – 67000 , AGP Rs 10000
- Associate Professor : 37400 – 67000 , AGP Rs 9000
- Assistant Professor : 15600 – 39100 , AGP Rs 6000
Haryana (CUH) 144 Faculty Application Fee:
- General : 800 /-
- OBC : 600 /-
- SC/ST/PH : 400 /-
CUH 144 Teaching Selection Process:
- The process of selection may be by a presentation/ Interview or a combination thereof.
Procedure to Apply:
- The application filled in the prescribed from along with required documents must reach the University office on or before 10th August, 2015 to the following address :
ROOM NO. 6, ADMINISTRATIVE BLOCK
CENTRAL UNIVERSITY OF HARYANA
- Last Date for Receipt of Application Form: 10.08.2015
- Official Website: www.cuh.ac.in
- Official Notification: Download Here