Jammu and Kashmir Service Selection Board (JKSSB) has recently issued an employment notification for the vacant of Jr Asst, Jr Scale Stenographer, Store Asst, Instructor Canning, Medical Record Technician, Draftsman (Civil), Telephone Operator, Junior Staff Nurse and Other Posts in JKSSB Recruitment 2015. This recruitment Advertisement Notice No. 03 of 2014 is published on Jammu and Kashmir SSB official website www.jkssb.nic.in.
These vacancies are only for the Indian citizenship. Government of Jammu and Kashmir, Service Selection Board (JKSSB 2015) inviting applications from eligible candidates for filling up the Store Assistant, Instructor Canning, Junior Assistant, Junior Scale Stenographer, Telephone Operator, Medical Record Technician, Draftsman (Civil), Junior Staff Nurse & Other various Vacancies. All interested and eligible candidates should have to apply for the post. Candidates should possess Graduation in relevant field from any recognized University. Candidates age limit should be between 18-40 years 01-01-2014.
If you wants to know about full job criteria, you may mentioned below for full details about this job vacancy. Eligible Permanent residents of J&K State can apply online from 10-01-2015 to 09-02-2015. For further details like age limit, qualification, application fee, selection process and how to apply for the post are given below.
Jammu and Kashmir SSB Jr Asst, Store Asst Posts Details:
Vacancies: 620 Various Posts.
- State Cadre: 334 Posts
- Divisional Cadre:
- Jammu: 31 Posts
- Kashmir: 28 Posts
- District Cadre: 227 Posts
- Candidates Minimum age should 18 years
and Maximum age should:
(a) 40 years in case of Open Merit.
(b) 43 years in case of SC / ST/ RBA/ ALC/ OSC candidates.
(c) 42 years in case of physically challenged candidates.
(d) 48 years in case of Ex-Servicemen.
(e) 40 years in case of candidates already in Government Service/
- Age relaxation as per rules
- Candidates should possess Matriculation/ Graduation in relevant discipline from an recognized university
- Candidate must have Bachelor Degree in Law, B.Tech, Diploma or its equivalent qualification
- Refer to Notification for Post wise details
- Candidates can deposit fees of Rs. 400/- (Rupees Four hundred) only in any of the branches
of Jammu and Kashmir Bank in the account number specified and printed on the payment challan
- Candidates will be selected based on Physical/ Type/ Written Test/ interview
How to Apply:
- Candidates are required to apply online by filling online application form through official website
- Candidates who are eligible for applying for more than one post are required to apply separately for each post.
- Firstly candidates log on official website www.jkssb.nic.in then click Online Application.
- Candidates must read instruction and notification before submit online application for Jammu and Kashmir Service Selection Board Recruitment 2015.
- Applicant can deposit of application fee through bank challan by in any branches of Jammu and Kashmir Bank.
- After depositing application fee, Candidates submit complete online application form before last date 09-02-2015
- Date of Release of Notification: 30th December 2014
- Date for commencement of Online Application: 07th January 2015
- Last Date for Online Registration: 06th February 2015
- Website: http://www.jkssb.nic.in/
- Official Notification: Download Here