There is a good news for the candidates who are eager waiting for the Jharkhand Primary Teacher and Urdu Teacher job Vacancies. Jharkhand Academic Council (JAC) is going to publish a latest employment notification for the recruitment of 18000 Primary Teacher and Urdu Teacher Job Vacancies.
Candidates who have been qualified in JTET are eligible for Jharkhand Primary Teacher Recruitment 2015. Jharkhand Primary Teacher Notification will soon available on its official website at htpp://www.jac.nic.in. Jharkhand Academic Council (JAC) inviting online application from eligible candidates to fill up 18000 vacancies of Primary and Urdu Teachers Posts in various Government schools in Jharkhand.
Applicants must be B.Ed Degree from any recognized university/ Institute. Candidates must be between 22 years to 30 years. Jharkhand Primary Teacher and Urdu Teacher Recruitment 2015 will completely based on the merit score in the academics and TET Score. The final selection of teachers will be done on basis of JTET score and merit list. Only those candidates can apply for these vacancies who are qualify in Jharkhand TET exam.
All the required info about this Jharkhand Teachers Recruitment in Jharkhand Govt School 2015-16 will be announce as soon as possible in JAC Notification 2015-16. The official JAC Notification 2015-16 is expected to declared in February Month 2015. Full details about Jharkhand JTET Primary Teacher Recruitment 2015 like Age limit, Qualification, Application fee, Selection Process, District Wise Jobs, How to apply and Last date etc. are given below.
Jharkhand Primary and Urdu Teacher TET Posts Details:
- Candidates must be between 22 years to 30 years For General Category Candidates.
- Upper age relaxation for Reserved Category Candidates
- Age relaxation as per rules
- Candidates must have B.Ed Degree from any recognized university/ Institute.
- Only those candidates can apply for the below who are qualify in Jharkhand TET exam.
- Refer to Notification for Post wise details
- Official Notification will release soon.
- Candidates will be selected for Primary and Urdu Teachers posts through Merit Basis that will be based on
- Academic Score
- JTET Score
How to Apply:
- Candidates are required to apply online by filling online application form through official website
- We are requested to all interested candidates read the official notification carefully before apply online
- Candidates should apply for the post as per the instructions given in Official Notification.
- After filling up the application form aspirants must take a printout of the filled application form for future reference.
- Last Date for Receipt of Application Form: will release soon
- Website: http://jac.nic.in/
- Official Notification: Download Here