Haryana School Teachers Selection Board (HSTSB), Haryana has recently announced a recruitment notification for filling up the vacant Lecturer posts in Haryana School Teachers Selection Board (HSTSB) Panchkula.HSTSB has released this recruitment notification on it’s Official website http://www.hstsb.gov.in. Haryana School Teachers Selection Board (HSTSB), Panchkula (Haryana) invites online applications from eligible candidates for the recruitment of 54 Lecturer Hindi (School Cadre) Posts.
Candidates who have Graduation Degree arte eligible for this posts. HSTB will hold a fresh written test and interview in the month of September/October, 2014 of the appellant and those unsuccessful eligible candidates who had applied for the post of Lecturer Hindi(School Cadre), Cat No. 6 against Advt. No. 6/2006, dated 20.07.2006, advertised by the HSSC.
All eligible and interested candidates may apply online from 20th August 2014 to 05th September 2014 by 05.00 PM. For further details for this job vacancies, you may read the full Official Notification, link for Official Notification are given below.
HSTSB Lecturer Posts Recruitment Details:
|01.||Lecturer Hindi (School Cadre)||54|
- Age Limit is not disclosed
- Age relaxation as per rules
- Applicants must hold a Master’s Degree in the concerned trade from a recognized university as per the requirements for the post.
- Refer to Notification for Post wise details
- No application fee
- Candidates are selected based on written test, Viva-Voce.
How to Apply:
- Candidates are required to apply online by filling online application form through official website http://www.recruitment-portal.in
- Last Date for Receipt of Application Form:
- Website: http://www.hstsb.gov.in/ “OR” http://www.recruitment-portal.in
- Official Notification: Download Here