Manipur Education Dept Recruitment: Manipur Education Department has announced 1622 vacant post for Primary Teacher, Upper Primary Teacher, Graduate Teacher, Multi Tasking (Group D) and Office Assistant post in a notification. This notification is released on 11/05/2016 at official website https://www.manipureducation.gov.in. Interested aspirants can apply online application form from 11/05/2016 to 27/06/2016 at official website.
Interesting Candidates must have passed graduation degree with any stream from any recognized university of India for Graduate Teacher and Intermediate examination (10 + 2) or equivalent minimum 50% marks and diploma in elementary education from any recognized university or Institution of India. Applicant will be selected based on performance in written examination and personal interview.
Applicant’s age should be minimum 21 years and maximum age 41 years. Age relaxation as per current rules and regulation of state government.
Aspirants who want to know more information about Manipur Education Dept Recruitment 2016 are mentioned below. Candidates must read official notification before apply online application form at official website. They can download official notification by clicking on given below link.
Manipur Education Dept Vacancy 2016 Details:
|01.||Primary Teacher (SSA)||489|
|02.||Upper Primary Teacher (SSA)||455|
|03.||Graduate Teacher (RMSA)||307|
|04.||Multi Tasking (Group D)||183|
Age Limit for Primary Teacher:
- Minimum Age: 21 years
- Maximum Age: 41 years
- Age relaxation as per rules
Eligibility Criteria for Manipur Education Dept 2016:
- For Graduate Teacher Post: Applicant must have passed graduation degree with any stream from any recognized university of India.
- For Primary Teacher Post: Candidate must have passed Intermediate examination (10 + 2) or equivalent minimum 50% marks and diploma in elementary education from any recognized university or Institution of India
- Eligible and interested candidates
Download Official Notification.
- General/OBC Candidates are required to pay Rs.500
- SC/ST Candidates are required to pay Rs.250
- Written Exam
- Personal Interview
- Candidates are required to send their applications in the prescribed format along with all related documents
- Candidates are required to apply online by filling online application form through official website
- Online application form start from: 11/05/2016
- Last Date for Receipt of Application Form: 27/06/2016
- Official Website: Click Here
- Official Notification for Graduate Teacher Post: Download Here
- Official Notification for Upper Primary Teacher Post: Download Here
- Official Notification for Primary Teacher Post: Download Here
- Download Official Notification for Assistant Post: Download Here
- Download Official Notification for Multi Tasking Staff: Download Here