Madhya Pradesh Professional Examination Board (Vyapam), Bhopal has issued a notification for the Bachelor of Education (Two Years Course) Entrance Examination-2015 for admission in Pre-Bachelor of Education (B.ed) in government & private colleges. People who were eligible can apply online application form before the last date through the official website of MPPEB (Vyapam). Before filling their online application form people must read the important instructions. Candidates can put tick mark on declaration and click on the submit button for applying online application form for the Pre-Bachelor of Education Entrance Examination-2015.
Applicants can go through the official website www.mponline.gov.in to apply online application form for B.ed Entrance Examination-2015 and also know more information about the latest and upcoming notification published on the official website. Most of the candidates will be applied to get admission in bachelor of education (2 year course) in any government colleges in the state of Madhya Pradesh. After registration candidates will be get Application Form Number and Acknowledgement Slip from the official website. After successful registration and pay application fee candidates should be verifying their educational documents from the 77 established help centres (Any one) of Higher Education Department before on 05 March, 2015.
The last date for applying online application form is 03 March, 2015. Bachelor of Education (B.ed) Entrance Examination-2015 will be conducting on 19 April, 2015 for only those candidates who verifying their documents before on 5th Mar, 2015 through the 77 established help centres (Any One).
MP Pre-Bachelor of Education (B.ed) Entrance Examination – 2015:
Name of Organizing: Madhya Pradesh Professional Examination Board, Bhopal (Vyapam)
Name of Examination: MP Pre-B.ed Entrance Exam-2015
Examination Date & Time: 19 April, 2015 [Sunday] & (10:00 am to 12:15 pm)
MP B.ed Entrance Examination Seats Availability: About 75% seats should be reserved for the Madhya Pradesh State candidates and other 25% seats for the other state candidates.
|S.No||Category/Reservation||MP State (Domicile)||Other State (Domicile)|
MP B.ed Examination Centres: Only those candidates will be allowed in the B.ed Entrance Examination who will be verifying their document by any of the 77 established help centres for the applicants.
|Sr.||Examination Centres||Sr.||Examination Centres|
- Candidates must have Graduation with minimum 50% marks should be eligible or B.Tech candidates with minimum 55% marks from any recognized colleges/university/institutions.
- Eligible and interested candidates can apply online application from through the official website of Madhya Pradesh Professional Education Board.
- Candidates are required to pay Rs.500/- (Five Hundred Only) for the Gen/OBC category candidates and Rs.250/- (Two Hundred Fifty) for the SC/ST categories candidates as a application fee.
- All the candidates are required to pay Rs.70/- (Seventy Only) as a portal charge/bank charges.
- Once the application fee paid will not be refunded under any conditions.
Written Exam: The selection of the candidates will be based on the written examination conducting by the Madhya Pradesh Professional Examination Board on 19 April, 2015 at various examination centres. Only those candidates will be allow in the entrance examination who verifying their documents by any of the 77 help centre before on 5th March, 2015. Applicants who qualified in the entrance examination will be called for the counseling through the medium of counseling letter.
Counseling Process: Shortlisted/Exam qualified candidates will be called for the counseling process. After the examination candidates who will be qualified in the examination called for counseling through the medium of call letters. Candidates can filling choice of colleges according to their choice in which he/she will wants. The final selection of the candidates will be decided after B.ed counseling and given confirmation letter to the candidates.
- Applicants can apply online application form through the official website of Madhya Pradesh Professional Examination Board (MPPEB).
- Click on the B.ed Entrance Test-2015 link on the login page of official website.
- Before filling their online application form candidates must read the instruction carefully and also have a scanned image of photograph and signature.
- The size of the photograph and signature should be between 30kb to 100kb and poloroid image should not be acceptable.
- After completion of application form candidates must verifying their documents by any of 77 help centres nominated by board or on before 5th March, 2015.
- Print application form & Acknowledgement letter for future use.
- Opening date of online application form: 1st Feb, 2015
- Closing date of online application form: 3rd Mar, 2015
- Verification of documents by 77 help centres: Between 2nd Feb to 5th Mar, 2015
- Date of entrance examination: 19 April, 2015
- Declaration of entrance exam result: 10th May, 2015
- B.ed Counseling Dates: 1st June to 29th June, 2015
- Click Here: Apply Online B.ed Entrance Examination 2015
- Official Notification: Download Here
- Official Website: Applicants can go through the official website www.mponline.gov.in to apply online application form and also know information about the upcoming notification like B.ed Admit Card/Answer Key.