National Productivity Council (NPC) recently released a recruitment notification for direct recruitment for the post of Examiner of Patents & Designs through official Advt.No.01/CGPDTM/E-P&D/2015. The official notification is available on official website www.recruitmentnpc.in. Closing date of online submission of Applications is 24th August 2015.
The NPC(National Productivity Council)is Intellectual Property India recently released notification to fill the 459 posts of Examiner of Patents & Designs. These vacant post for citizens of India, subject of Nepal and Bhutan or Tibetan refugees. The candidates who have highly qualified Masters or Bachelor’s Degree in relevant subjects. This is a great chance for the special Master or Bachelor degree holder.
Candidates are required to full fill all the eligibility criteria to apply for these posts. These vacancies are from The Controller General of Patents, Designs & Trade Marks (CGPDTM) under Department of Industrial Policy & Promotion (DIPP). All information about NPC recruitment and eligibility criteria as examination information, cutoff or other are mentioned in the Official notification.The Pay Band PB-3 for these posts on a temporary basis which are likely to be continued. This is advised to candidates that applications for these posts is the only online mode, so don’t wait for the last date. The last date for online application is 24th August 2015.
The syllabus for preliminary & mains is mentioned in the official notification. The age limit, age relaxation, essential qualification, fees details, vacancies, etc. are mentioned below.
459 Examiner Vacancies Details as Per Reservation Rules:
Table 1. Backlog vacancies: 49 Posts subject wise and category wise.
|7||Computer Science/ Information Technology||Nil||2||1||3|
|10||Electronics & Communication||1||Nil||2||3|
Note: – The PH category shall be filled according to the Government of India rules.
Table 2. Regular Vacancies: 410 Posts subject wise and category wise.
|7||Computer Science/ Information Technology||2||1||4||7||14|
|10||Electronics & Communication||8||4||15||28||55|
Note: – The no. of vacancies given above is tentative and may be changed at any stage by the Competent Authority. The PH Category Shall be filled according to the Government of India rules.
- A candidate’s age should be not below 21 years or not above 35 years.
- The relaxation of upper age for government servants’ up to 40 years.
- Relaxation of 5 years for SC/ST candidates.
- Relaxation of 3 years for OBC candidates.
- Relaxation of 5 years for candidates who had Domicile in the State of J&K.
- Relaxation of 10 years for PHC candidates.
- A citizen of India, or
- A subject of Nepal, or
- A subject of Bhutan, or
- A Tibetan refugee who came over to India before 1st January 1962, or
- A person of Indian origin who has migrated from Pakistan, Burma, Sri Lanka, etc.
|Sl. No.||Subject / Discipline||Essential Qualification: Degree from a recognized University.|
|1||Chemistry||Master’s Degree in Chemistry|
|2||Polymer Science||Master’s Degree in Polymer Science or Bachelor Degree in Polymer Engineering / technology or equivalent|
|3||Biochemistry||Master’s Degree in Biochemistry|
|4||Biotechnology/ Microbiology||Master’s Degree in Biotechnology or Bachelor’s Degree in Biotechnology engineering/ Master’s Degree in Micro Biology or Equivalent|
|5||Food Technology||Bachelor’s Degree in Food Technology/ Engineering or equivalent|
|6||Bio-Medical Engineering||Bachelor’s Degree in Biomedical engineering/ Technology or equivalent|
|7||Computer Science/ Information Technology||Bachelor’s Degree in Computer Engineering/ Information Technology or Master’s Degree in Computer science/ Information or equivalent|
|8||Physics||Master’s Degree in Physics|
|9||Electrical Engineering||Master’s Degree in Electrical Engineering/ Technology or Equivalent|
|10||Electronics & Communication||Bachelor’s Degree in Electronics/ Electronics & Communication Engineering / Technology or equivalent|
|11||Civil Engineering||Bachelor’s Degree in Civil Engineering/ Technology or equivalent|
|12||Mechanical Engineering||Bachelor’s Degree in Mechanical Engineering/ technology or equivalent|
|13||Metallurgical Engineering||Bachelor’s Degree in Metallurgical Engineering/ Technology or equivalent|
|14||Textile Engineering||Bachelor’s Degree in Textile Engineering/ Technology or equivalent|
- Research experience: 3 years or more from a recognised university or R&D institute / Organisation.
- Pay Band-3 Rs. 15600 – 39100 with Grand pay of Rs. 5400/-
- Application Fee for the candidates belonging to General/OBC category is Rs. 200/-.
- Candidates belonging to SC/ST/PH/Women candidates of any community are exempted from application fee.
- Candidates can pay online using Visa/Master Debit or Credit Card issued by any bank/ Institution.
- The selection is on the basis of results of Pre. Or Main-I Exam conducted by NPC.
- After qualifying in Main-I paper, candidates are eligible for appeared in Mains-II.
- On qualifying the Main-II candidates are selected for Personal Interview.
Procedure to Apply:
- Candidates have to register and fill the application form via ONLINE mode ONLY.
- The candidates can apply online on accessing website www.recruitmentnpc.in.
- The photograph and signature of the applicant must be uploaded during the online application.
- Date of Online Application Form Availability is 25th July, 2015.
- Last Date of Submission of Online application Form is 24th August, 2015.
- Issue of Online e-admit cards download/ print for Preliminary examination is 5th September, 2015.
- Date of Preliminary examination is 20 Sep, 2015.
- Issue of e-admit cards for Main Examination is 12th October, 2015.
- Date of Main Examination is 18th October, 2015.
- Apply online :- Click here
- Official Website: http://www.recruitmentnpc.in
- Official Advt.: Download Here.
- Official Notification: Download Here.