Haryana School Teachers Selection Board (HSTSB), Haryana has released a latest employment notification for filling up the vacant Post Graduate Teacher posts in Haryana School Teachers Selection Board (HSTSB) Panchkula. HSTSB declared a huge job vacancies on it’s Official Website http://www.hstsb.gov.in/. Haryana School Teachers Selection Board (HSTSB), Panchkula (Haryana) invites online applications from eligible candidates for the recruitment of Post Graduate Teacher (P.G.T) vacancies at Department of Secondary Education, Haryana. Aspirants who want to do the job in Haryana as primary teacher, it is a good opportunity for them.
Candidates must possess Senior Secondary/ Bachelor of Elementary Education/ B.A./ B.Sc./ B.Com/ HTET from a recognized university. HSTB will hold a fresher for written test and interview.
All eligible and interested candidates may apply online from 05th September 2014 to 26th September 2014 by 05.00 PM. For further details for this job vacancies, you may read further details about this job vacancies from Official Notification, link for Official Notification are given below.
HSTSB PGT Posts Recruitment Details:
|01.||Posts Except District Mewat (Rest of Haryana)||6820|
- Candidates age limit should not below 18 Years and not above 42 years for Both Posts
- Age relaxation as per rules
- Candidates must possess Senior Secondary/ Bachelor of Elementary Education/ B.A./ B.Sc./ B.Com/ HTET from a recognized university
- Candidates should have Graduate Degree in relevant discipline (Mentioned in official Notification)
- CTET or other state TET are not eligible
- Certificate of having qualified Haryana Teacher Eligibility Test (HTET)/ School Teachers Eligibility Test (STET) of respective subject for the post applied, conducted by Board of School Education Haryana, Bhiwani.
- Refer to Notification for Post wise details
Pay Scale :
- Rs. 9300-34800/- (PB 2) with Grade Pay Rs.4800/-
- For General Category Candidates should have to pay Rs. 500/-
- For SC/ ST/ BC/ SBC/ ESM/ Women candidate should pay Rs. 125/-
- Candidates should pay through SBI any branch from 48 hours of online registration using challan generated after online application.
- HSTB will hold a fresher for written test and interview
How to Apply:
- Candidates are required to apply online by filling online application form through official website http://www.recruitment-portal.in
- After completing the online application you have to print a copy of your online application form.
- Bring documents /certificate at the time of interview.
- Starting Date to Submission Online: 05th September 2014
- Last Date to Apply Online: 26th September 2014 by 5:00 PM
- Last Date for Deposit of Fee: 30th September 2014 by 4:00 PM.