Union Territory Administration of Daman & Diu, Moti Daman has declared a recruitment notification for the vacant of 170 Primary/ Upper Primary Teacher (Elementary Education) Posts in General Central Service Group ‘B’. Applicants who are interested are required to fill their application forms in the prescribed format download through the official website http://www.daman.nic.in/.
Union Territory Administration of Daman & Diu O/o the Assistant Director of Education, Elementary Education, Moti Daman is looking for Primary/Upper Primary Teacher (Group ‘B’ Non-Gazetted Non-Ministerial) for filling up 170 Vacancies in the Administration of Daman & Diu. Candidates should possess Senior Secondary (or its equivalent) with atleast 50% marks and 2 years Diploma in Elementary Education, pass in the Teacher Eligibility Test (TET) /B.A/ B.Sc/ B.Com & 2 years Diploma in Elementary Education, pass in the Teacher Eligibility Test (TET). Age limit should not exceed 30 years.
Aspirants candidates may send their applications within 30 days from the date of advertisement (Up to 07th November 2014). For further information such as age limit, qualification, application fees, selection procedure etc. carefully before applying for this job.
Daman & Diu Primary/ Upper Primary Teacher Posts Details:
|01.||Upper Primary Teacher (Class VI-VIII)|
|02.||Primary Teacher (Class I-V)|
- Candidates age limit should not exceed 30 years as on 07th November 2014
- Age relaxation as per rules
- Upper Primary Teacher Posts: Candidates must be Graduated in B.A /B.Sc /B.Com and 02 years diploma in elementary education with at least 50 % marks OR 01 years in Bachelor in Education ( B.Ed) OR B.Ed in accordance with the NCTE OR Candidate must be passed senior secondary with at least 50 % marks OR Pass in the teacher eligibility Test (TET).
- Primary Teacher Posts: Candidates may may be pass the senior secondary or its equivalent at minimum 50 % mark and 02 years diploma in elementary education OR elementary education (B.EL.Ed) OR candidates must pass the teacher eligibility test (TET).
- Refer to Notification for Post wise details
- Rs 9300/- Rs 34800/- +Grade pay of Rs 4200/-
- No application fee
How to Apply:
- Candidates are required to send their applications in the prescribed format along with attested copies of age proof, qualification certificates/ mark sheets, experience certificates, domicile certificate, caste certificate etc & other relevant documents within 30 days from the date of advertisement
- to the Office of the Assistant Director of Education (Elementary Education),
District Panchayat), Dholar,
- Last Date for Receipt of Application Form: 07th November 2014
- Website: http://www.daman.nic.in/
- Official Notification: Download Here