Navodaya Vidyalaya Samiti, Noida invites application for the recruitment to the post ‘Principal’ in the Navodaya schools. There are a total of 47 vacant vacancies in the Navodaya Vidyalaya to the post ‘principal’. Candidates who are eligible for this post can submit their application form to the following address given below.
Peoples are requested to reads the instruction carefully about eligibility, educational qualification, age , process to apply etc. are mention below. Candidates can go through the official website http://www.navodaya.nic.in/ to download the attached specimen format of the application form.
There are number of schools in various places of Navodaya Vidyalaya Samiti 2014 in the country. Applicants must reads the instruction carefully before filling their application form. The application form send to the following address given below by only ordinary post. The location of the job in Noida, Uttar Pradesh [UP].
The last date of receipt of application form is 04 Aug, 2014.
Principal Post Details:
- Candidates age should be between 35 to 45 years as on 30 June, 2014.
- The age relaxation upto of 3 years for the OBC category candidates and 5 years for the SC/ST categories candidates.
- Age relaxation for other candidates will be applicable as per rules.
- Applicants must have Master Degree from any recognised University with minimum 50% marks in aggregation.
- B.ed or its equivalent teaching Degree and proficiency in Hindi/English regional languages.
- At least 3 years experience of working in fully residential schools/CBSE affiliated/government recognized school.
- Candidates are required to pay Rs.1000/- ( one thousand only ) as a application fee through demand draft drawn in the favour of ‘DDO NVS ,Hqrs Account payable at Noida [UP].
- Fee once paid will not be refunded under any circumstances.
- No fee is required to paid by the applicants belonging from SC/ST/PH/Women and Ex-Service categories candidates.
Written Exam: The selection is based on the entrance exam conducted by the Navodaya Vidalaya Samiti. The applicants who are qualified the examination will be called for an interview. No cell phones, mobile device and any other electronics device will be allowed in the examination hall.
Personal Interview: Shortlisted/Exam qualified candidates called for an interview. The final selection will be based on the overall marks obtained by the candidates. Applicants exam result/admit cards notification will be on the official website so check it regularly.
How to Apply:
- Candidates are required to send their applications in the prescribed format along with all related documents.
- Without demand draft (DD) application form will be rejected summarily without any communication.
- Must written their name and address on the back side of demand draft (DD).
- Applicants send their application form along with all relevant document to the following address given below.
The Assistant Commissioner(EStt-III)
Navodaya Vidalaya Samiti
B-15, Institutional Area
Sector-62 Noida Distt
Gautam Budha Nagar- 201307
Last Date for Receipt of Application Form: 04 Aug, 2014.
Website: Applicants can know more information about the admit cards/result through the official website http://www.navodaya.nic.in/