JIPMER Recruitment : Jawaharlal Institute of Post Graduate Medical Education & Research is going to conduct Walk in Interview for 68 Posts or Professors and Assistant Professors. Interested candidates can apply upto 21.10.2015 by Online Mode. The official website of JIPMER is www.jipmer.edu.in
Faculty Jobs in Puduchery, Jawaharlal Institute of Post Graduate Medical Education & Research under Ministry of Health and Family Welfare has released 23 Posts of Professor and 45 Posts of Assistant Professor in various departments. Teaching Jobs 2015, JIPMER comes up with an official notification to recruit Professor and Assistant Professor in various medical departments.
Government Vacancies for Postgraduates , Jawaharlal Institute of Post Graduate Medical Education & Research is looking for Post graduate candidates in relevant stream for the posts of Professors and Assistant Professor. Those candidates who are eligible to apply or these JIPMER Professor Post should check the eligibility criteria before applying. Candidates will be selected on the basis of their performance in Interview.
- Postgraduate degree MD/MS/DM/M.Ch possessed by the candidate must be recognized by the Medical Council of India (MCI).
- The candidates who apply for the post of Professor may also specify whether they are ready to be considered for the post of Additional Professor in case if it is decided to operate the post at the level of Additional Professor.
- The persons belonging to SC/ST/OBC/Physically Handicapped persons must submit the certificate in the requisite proforma duly issued by the authority concerned.
- Applicants already employed in Central/State Govt./Autonomous Institutions / Statutory Organizations/ PSUs under Central/ State Govt. should route their applications through proper channel. Pay, GPF, Leave Encashment etc. if any are to be settled from the previous employer on selection before joining this Institution.
For more details like pay scale, age limit and others please check the article below :
68 Posts of Professor/Asst. Professor JIPMER Recruitment Details:
- Professor : Not more then 58 years
- Assistant Professor : Not more then 50 years
- Age is relaxable 5 years for SC/ST and 3 years for OBC
- A Medical qualification included in the I or II Schedule or Part II of the third Schedule to the Indian Medical Council Act of 1956 (persons possessing qualifications included in part II or third schedule should also fulfil the conditions specified in Section13 (3) of the Act.)
- A Postgraduate qualification, e.g. MD or MS or a recognized qualification equivalent thereto in the respective discipline or subject
- Experience as desired
- Professor : Rs 37400-67000 + AGP 10,500/-
- Assistant Professor : Rs 15600-39100 + AGP 8000/-
- General/OBC : Rs 500/-
- SC/ST : Rs 250 /-
- Personal Interview
Procedure to Apply:
- Candidates are required to send their applications in the prescribed format along with all related documents
- Candidates are required to apply online by filling online application form through official website www.jipmer.edu.in
- Last Date for Online application : 21.10.2015
- Official Website: www.jipmer.edu.in
- Official Notification: Download Here
The Jawaharlal Institute of Postgraduate Medical Education & Research (JIPMER) is a medical school in India, and the oldest to teach European medicine in Asia. It is located at Pondicherry, the capital of the union territory of Puducherry, in southern India. JIPMER is an Indian central government funded institute with autonomy to run its internal administration. JIPMER is both an educational institute that imparts undergraduate and postgraduate medical training and a working hospital that provides inexpensive medical care to a large number of patients.