Gujrat Secondary Education Board (GSEB) has released a notification for the recruitment to the post ‘Shikshan Sahayak’ for filling the vacant position in GSEB as a teachers. People who are interested can apply online application before the last date through the official website. Eligible and interested candidates can apply online for the Shikshan Sahayak post in Gujrat Secondary and Higher Secondary Education Board (GSEB).
Applicant can go through the official website www.gserb.org to apply online application form and know more information related with the latest and upcoming notification like GSEB Exam Admit Cards, Shikshan Sahayak Exam Result and Gujrat GSEB Recruitment 2014. People are requested to reads the instruction carefully before filling their online application form through the website of GSEB. Candidates are advised to keep in the touch regularly with the official website to know the upcoming notification will be published on the authorised official website of Gujrat GSEB. There are a total of 327 vacant vacancies in the Gujrat Secondary Education Board (GSEB) 2014.
The last date of apply online application form is through the authorized website of GSEB is 04 Aug, 2014.
Gujrat GSEB Post Details:
- Candidates age should be not more than 35 years or for more details go with the official notification whose link is given below.
- The age relaxation upto of 3 years for OBC categories candidates and 5 years for the SC/ST categories candidates.
- Age relaxation as per government rules.
- Applicants must have Graduation Degree/B.ed/Bachelor Degree from any recognised College/University.
- Eligible candidates can apply online application form only for the GSEB Recruitment.
Written Exam: The selection is based on the written examination will be conducted by the Gujarat Secondary and Higher Secondary Education Board (GSEB). The question paper will be objective type and have also a negative marking of 0.25 marks for each wrong answer given by the candidates. Mobile phones/Cell Phones/costly or valuable items are not allowed in the examination hall.
Personal Interview: Shortlisted/Exam Qualified candidates called for an interview. The final selection of the candidates will be based on the merit list prepared by the candidates and overall performance of the candidates in the respective recruitment examination. Candidates are advised to keep in the touch regularly with the official website of GSEB, Gujrat.
How to Apply:
- Candidates can apply online application form through the authorised website of GSEB.
- Log on to the official website.
- Click on the link apply online to the login page.
- People must reads the instruction carefully before filling their application form.
- Fill all the respective details in the application form.
- After completion click on the submit button.
- Keep the print out of application form and confirmation page.
- Candidates are required to apply online by filling online application form through official website
- Last date of apply online application form: 04 Aug, 2014
- Website: Candidates can go through the official website www.gserb.org to apply online application form and know more information about the upcoming notification.
- Official Notification: Download Here