Bhagat Phool Singh (BPS) Khanpur Kalan has released a latest recruitment notification for the vacant of 116 Senior Residents, Professor, Assistant Professors, Associate Professors, Demonstrators/ Tutors, Casuality Medical Officers, Lady Medical officer Posts. Government of Haryana (BPS Govt College) recruitment through an official notification on their website http://bpsgmckhanpur.ac.in/. Bhagat Phool Singh (BPS) Government Medical College for Women, Khanpur Kalan invites application for filling up the following posts through this recruitment notification.
Candidates should possess D.M/ M.Ch/ DNB Super-specialty in the specialty concerned, DM (Oncology)/ M.D (Medicine) or M.D (Radiotherapy) or M.D (Peadiatrics) with 2 years special training in Medical Oncology, experience in relevant field. Candidates age limit should be between 25-62 Years.
All eligible & interested person may send their applications on or before 15th September 2014 by 04:00 PM & for remote area candidates may send their applications on or before 22nd September 2014 by 04:00 PM. For complete details about BPS Govt College recruitment, please read the notifications instruction carefully.
BPS Govt College Sr Resident, Professor Posts Details:
|6.||Causality Medical Officers||04|
|7.||Lady Medical Officers||01|
|8.||Assistant professor cum statistician in Community Medicine||01|
|II.||Super Specialty Posts|
- Candidates age limit should be 62 years For Post no.: I (5) & II (2)
- For all other Posts candidates age limit should be between 25–55 years
- Age relaxation as per rules
- Candidates should have D.M/ M.Ch/ DNB Super-strength in the claim to fame concerned, DM (Oncology)/ M.d (Medicine) or M.d (Radiotherapy) or M.d (Pediatrics) with 02 years extraordinary preparing in Medical Oncology, involvement in pertinent field For Post no: II (2,3,4) Posts
- MBBS from any Institution/ University recognized by the MCI, MD Medicine for Medical Super-specialty branches/ MS General Surgery for Surgical super-specialty branches, Must be registered under the State/ Central Medical Registration Act, experience in relevant field For Both Senior Residents Posts
- M.D, M.S, or equivalent post graduate qualification recognized by the Medical Council of India in the subject concerned, MD/ MBBS with M.Sc/ Ph.D/ M.Sc with D.Sc in the specialty concerned , experience in relevant field For Post no: I (2,3,5) Posts
- M.Sc in Biostatistics from a recognized university For Post no: I (8) Posts
- MBBS from any Institution/ University recognized by the MCI, Must be registered under the State/ Central Medical Registration Act, experience in relevant field For Post no: I (4) Posts
- Refer to Notification for Post wise details
- General candidates should have to pay Rs. 500/-
- Reserved candidates should have to pay Rs. 250/-
- in favour of Director, B.P.S Govt Medical College for Women Khanpur Kalan, Sonepat payable at Gohana.
- Shortlisted candidates will be called for interview
How to Apply:
- Candidates are required to send their applications in the prescribed format along with all attested copies of age proof, qualification certificates/ mark sheets, caste certificate, experience certificates to below address
- to office of Director,
B.P.S. Govt. Medical College For Women,
- Last Date for Receipt of Application Form: 15th September 2014
- Website: http://bpsgmckhanpur.ac.in/
- Official Notification: Download Here