189 Cluster Resource Centre Co-ordinator (CRCC) SSA Asam Recruitment 2015: Sarba Shiksha Abhiyan (SSA), Assam has delcared a latest recruitment notification for the recruit of 189 Cluster Resource Centre Co-ordinator (CRCC) vacancies. SSA recruiting online application for 189 Post of Cluster Resource Centre Co-ordinator in SSA Assam. SSA Assam released this recruitment notification for eligible candidates on it’s official website http://www.ssaassam.gov.in/.
Government of Assam, Axom Sarba Siksha Abhiyan Mission inviting online applications from all eligible candidates for recruitment to 189 Cluster Resource Centre Co-ordinator vacancies from regular working Asst Teachers of Government/ Provincialised Elementary School of the concerned district or Contractual Asst Teachers of Government/ Provincialised Elementary School engaged under SSA, Assam of the concerned district. Applicants those who are applying SSA Assam CRCC Jobs 2015 must have HSSLC (10+2) or complete Graduation from the UGC recognized Universities. Candidates age limit should not be more than 45 years as on 01-01-2015.
This is a great opportunity for job hunters who are searching for job vacancies in various departments. The candidate should be young and energetic having social and leadership skills as well as capable of extensive school visits and tours on mission mode and organizing training/ workshops time to time. For further detail about this recruitment such as education qualification, age limit, selection procedure, application fee details is mentioned below.
Last Date of Application for Sarva Shiksha Abhiyan SSA-Assam vacancies is 08-03-2015.
SSA Assam Co-Ordinator Posts Recruitment Details:
|01.||Cluster Resource Centre Co-ordinator (CRCC)||189|
- Candidates applying for the posts must be more than 18 years and less than 45 years as on 01 Jan 2015.
- Age relaxation as per rules
- The minimum academic qualification is Graduation from the UGC recognized Universities.
- Minimum academic qualification is HSSLC (10+2) from recognized institute/Board in case of candidates applied in Garo medium clusters of Kamrup Rural district.
- The applicant must be regular working Asst. Teacher of Government/Provincialised Elementary School of the concerned district or Contractual Asst. Teacher of Government/Provincialised Elementary School engaged under SSA, Assam of the concerned district only
- Those who already working as CRCC are not eligible for these post.
- Teacher having professional qualification (2 year D.El. Ed. or B. Ed.) may get preference.
- Teacher with experience in educational mission/TET qualified/National/State best teacher awardees may also get preference
- As per Govt Norms
- There is no application fee for this recruitment
- The candidates would be selected based on their performance in written test, Group Performance and Interview co-Viva-voce.
- Candidates are required to send their applications in the prescribed format along with all related documents
- Any regular working Asst. Teacher of Government/Provincialised Elementary School of the concerned district or Contractual
Asst. Teacher of Government/Provincialised Elementary School engaged under SSA, Assam within the district concerned
- Application form and duly attested documents are to be sent to respective District Mission Office.
- In envelope super scribed with ‘Application for the Post of Post Name’.
- Attach the copy of relevant documents and keep it for future use.
- The last date of receipt of application at respective District Mission Office is 08th March 2015.
- Date of Issue of Admit Card: 12th March’2015 at respective District Mission Office.
- Date for written test: Will be published at Notice Board of respective District Mission Office on 11 th March’2015 .
- Official Website: http://www.ssaassam.gov.in/
- Official Notification: Download Here