Osmania University (OU), Hyderabad has delivered a notification for the State Eligibility test for the states of Telangana and Andhra Pradesh. Applicants who wanted to make their career in teaching can fill the forms for this State Eligibility Test. Interested candidates can appear in this eligibility test by applying online through the official website.
Applicants can go through the official website www.aptet.org to know more information about the latest and upcoming notification like AP State Eligibility Test Result 2015, SET-2015 AP (Telangana) Answer Key 2014 and SET AP Cut Off Marks 2015. Candidates can be able to appear in this test as many times as the applicant wanted. There will be three papers of objective type and will be in English and Telugu Language only.
Applicants interested can appear in the test by applying online through the official website of Osmania University. There will be No Negative Marking, Applicants who haven’t appeared in Paper 1st and 2nd will not be able to appear in 3rd paper. Candidates whose name is in top 15% candidates in the Merit list will be qualified State eligibility test.
Candidates can fill the forms correctly and carefully to avoid rejection of Application form. Applicants can fill the application form after reading the instructions carefully on the official website. The State Eligibility Test (SET-2015) Exam will be decided to be conducted on 04 Jan, 2014 [Sunday].
The last date for filling online application form is 31 Oct, 2014.
State Eligibility Test (SET) Examination 2015 Details:
Name of Examination: State Eligibility Test (SET) Examination 2015
Date of Examination: 04th Jan, 2015
- Applicants who have Completed or completing the 03 year of PG Degree in related subject can apply for this Eligibility test.
- Candidates having passed Master’s degree with 55% marks for General Quality and 50% marks for SC/ ST and Physically handicapped are Eligible.
- Candidates having the P.hd Master’s degree with 50% marks are eligible.
- Candidates are required to pay Rs.700 for Other Category candidates, Rs. 500 for Backward Category candidates and Rs. 250 for SC/ ST candidates.
- Rs.20/- (Twenty Rupee) are the bank charges paid by all the candidates filling the application form.
- Application fee should be paid through the Bank challan downloaded from the official website.
- Once the fee paid should not be refunded at any conditions.
Written Examination: The selection of the candidates will be based on the written examination conducted on 4th Jan, 2015 at various examination centres. Merit list will be prepared for the Candidates who will qualify in all the papers. Mobile phone, calculator, valuable item or any electronic appliances should not be allowed in the examination hall.
Merit List: Applicants having the names in top 15% candidates will be qualified. Candidates who will be qualified in the state Eligibility examination and secured maximum marks upto the top 15% candidates will be selected.
SET-2015 Examination Centres Code:
- Candidates are required to apply online by filling online application form through official website of Osmania University.
- Click on the Apply Online link on the login page of the official website.
- Fill the application form should be correct/valid details of the candidates of best of their knowledge.
- After filling the application form online the hard copy of the application form along with all the related documents.
- Applications should be sent to the following address given below.
The Member Secretary, Office of the SET- TS & AP,
II-Floor, Block-II, PGRR Center of Distance Education,
Osmania University Campus,
Hyderabad –500007 (TS)”.
- Last Date for receipt of application form is 18 Nov, 2014.
- Last date for submission of Online application form is 31 Oct, 2014.
- Last date for the late payment of fees of Rs.100 is 01 Nov, 2014 to 09 Nov, 2014.
- Last date for the late payment of fees of Rs.200 is 09 Nov, 2014 to 15 Nov, 2014.
- Official Website:Applicants can go through the official website www.osmania.ac.in to apply online SET-2015 application form and also know more information about the upcoming notification.
- Official Notification: Download Here
- Click Here : Apply Online