2772 Teacher, Clerk, Principal Posts in UP Junior High School Recruitment 2015: The Uttar Pradesh Madhyamik Shiksha Parishad (UPMSP) is going to release an employment notification for recruiting Teacher, Clerk & Principle jobs for the Junior High School. There is a good opportunity for job hunters who are waiting for UP Junior High School job vacancies in Uttar Pradesh. UP MSP declared this recruitment notification on it’s official website http://www.upmsp.nic.in/.
The Uttar Pradesh Madhyamik Shiksha Parishad (UPMSP) inviting online applications from eligible candidates for filling up the 2772 Assistant Teacher, Clerk & Principle Posts in UPMSP Recruitment 2015. Candidates who are interested in these vacancies required to possess the qualification of Graduation from any recognized Institute / University. Candidates need to qualify in the B.Ed in order to apply for these post. Applicants age limit should be between 35 Years to 50 Years. Official Notification is appear soon at the official website the link of whose is given below.
For teacher recruitment in Aided Junior High Schools, related districts will receive instruction and guidelines within two weeks. The Uttar Pradesh Madhyamik Shiksha Parishad is going to recruit 2772 Teacher, Clerk and Principal through Merits prepared based on Academic Marks and Interview. All eligible candidates can apply before last date through online. Applicants are advised to refer the UP MSP Junior High School Teacher Recruitment 2015 Notification/ 2772 UP Junior High School teacher vacancy 2015/ up model school clerk Posts before applying for the post. Get more details like Uttar Pradesh Primary Teachers Eligibility Criteria, UP Primary Teachers Requirements, Age Limit and Educational qualification from this job vacancies.
[box type=”info” ]
- 15000 Asst Teacher Job Vacancies in UP BSP Recruitment 2015
- 15000 Primary Teacher Posts in UP BTC Recruitment 2015[/box]
[box type=”info” align=”aligncenter” ]
- 18 April 2015 Weekly E-Paper Notification 2015 <<– Check Here[/box]
UP Junior High School Teacher, Clerk, Principal Posts Details:
- Candidates upper age limit is different for all posts
- Candidates age limit should be between 35 years and 50 years to apply for the posts.
- Candidates of the reserved category have the relaxation of 5 years.
- Age relaxation as per rules
- Candidates must complete 10+2 and Graduation/ Post Graduation with 50% marks from any recognized University
- In addition the candidate must have passed B.Ed from a recognized university with 5 Years of Teaching experience.
- There shall be different eligibility criteria for various posts.
- Salaries will according to different posts of the recruitment.
- For more details about UP Junior High School Recruitment Pay Scale please refer Official Notification.
- Refer to Official Notification for UP Junior High School Recruitment Application Fee.
- The candidates will be selected on the basis of Merit (on marks obtained in tenth Class, 10+2, Graduation/ Post Graduation, B.Ed etc).
- The selection of the candidates will be depend upon the Merit, Marks have Persons Called for the Interview.
- Candidates are required to apply online by filling online application form through official website at www.upmsp.nic.in OR at www.upmsp.edu.in OR at www.upmsp.org.
- Before filling their application form candidates must read the instruction carefully and know about the eligibility criteria, educational qualification and all essential information.
- Fill all the details correct and best of their knowledge.
- Deposit the fee required in the concerned bank.
- After completing their registration form pay application fee, submit the Application as it is completely filled up.
- Finally print their confirmation page after complete their application form in all respect.
- Last Date for Receipt of Application Form: Process will be completed before 30th June 2015.