Teacher Eligibility Test Examination 2014 will be conducted by the State Council of Educational Research and Training (SCERT). Chhattisgarh Professional Examination Board, Chhattisgarh Sate Council of Educational Research and Training, Raipur has released notification against recruitment of Teachers for Classes I to VIII through Chhattisgarh Teachers Eligibility Test, 2014. People who are eligible to apply can fill online application form before the last date through the official website of Chhattisgarh TET. Eligible and interested candidates can apply for the Teacher Eligibility Test Examination 2014 are also called Chhattisgarh TET.
Applicants can go through the official website www.cgvyapam.cgstate.gov.in to apply online application form and know more information about the latest and upcoming notification like Teacher Eligibility Test Exam Admit Cards 2014, CG TET Examination Result 2014 and Chhattisgarh TET Exam Recruitment 2014. Candidates are requested to keep in the touch regularly with the authorized website of State Council of Educational Research and Training (SCERT). Before applying online application form candidates must satisfy with the eligibility criteria for the CG TET Examination 2014.
The last date of apply online application form is 07 Aug, 2014.
Chhattisgarh CG TET Examination :
The applicants having minimum educational qualification for TET Examination will be applicable to apply.
Name of the Examination: Teacher Eligibility Test CG TET Examination 2014
Minimum Educational Qualification for Primary Stage (Class I-V):
- Candidates must have Senior Secondary with at least 45% marks in aggregate and 2 years Diploma in Elementary Education in accordance with the NCTE ( Regulation and Norms)
- Applicants have Senior Secondary with 50% marks and 2 years Diploma in Elementary Education/Senior Secondary with 50% marks and 4 years Bachelor of Elementary Educational (B.L.ED)/Senior Secondary with 50% marks and 2 years Diploma in Education ( Special Education)/Graduation and 2 years diploma in Elementary Education from any recognized College/University.
Minimum Educational Qualification for Elementary stage (Class VI-VIII):
- Applicants have Graduation with 50% marks and 2 years Diploma in Elementary Educational/Graduation with 50% marks and Bachelor of Education (B.Ed)/Graduation with 50% marks and 4 years Diploma in Bachelor of Elementary Education (B.L.ED)/Graduation with 50% marks and 4 years B.A/B.Sc or B.A.ED/B.Sc.ED/ Graduation with 50% marks and 1 year Diploma in Education ( Special Education ) form any recognized Colleges/University.
- Candidates must have Graduation with 45% marks in aggregate and Bachelor in Education (B.Ed) in accordance with the NCTE ( Recognition and Norm procedure ) Regulations with the time to time in this regard.
For General/UR Category:
Candidates are required to pay Rs.450/-( Four Hundred Fifty Only) as a application fee for any one paper and Rs.550/-( Five Hundred Fifty Only ) for both the papers ( I and II ).
For OBC Category:
The application fee will be required to pay Rs.350/-( Three Hundred Fifty Only ) for any one paper and Rs.450/-( Four Hundred Fifty Only ) for both the papers as a application fee.
For SC/ST/PWD Categories:
Applicants are need to pay Rs.300/-( Three Hundred Only ) for any one paper and Rs.400/-( Four Hundred Only ) for both the papers as a application fee.
Note: Fee should be paid through the bank challan form in any branch of SBI or by using net banking facilities or by using visa Credit/Debit Cards. Once the fee paid will not be refunded under any circumstances.
The candidates will be selected on the basis of their performance in the written examination and given a TET Exam Qualifying Certificate which is eligible for 5 years. In those 5 years candidates will be apply for any private and government schools/colleges. The TET qualifying certificate candidates can only applicable to become a teacher in any school/colleges. The written examination will be held on 31 Aug, 2014 [Sunday].
How to Apply:
- Candidates can apply online application form through the official website of Chhattisgarh TET.
- Click on the online application link.
- Chose any one option out of three like paper-I, paper-II and paper -(I and II).
- Fill all the essential details on the online application form and click on the submit button.
- Upload photograph and signature in JPG format in their given size.
- Print the challan form to pay application fee in the nearest SBI branch.
- Keep the print out of confirmation page for the future reference.
- Candidates are required to apply online by filling online application form through official website.
- Opening date of apply online application form: 26 July, 2014
- Closing date of apply online application form: 07 Aug, 2014
- Date of Written Examination: 31 Aug, 2014
- Timing of Paper-I Examination: 09:15 AM to 11:45 PM
- Timing of Paper-II Examination: 2:15 PM to 04:45 PM
- Official Website: Applicants can go through the official website www.cgvyapam.cgstate.gov.in to know information about the upcoming notification of Chhattisgarh TET 2014.
- Apply Online: Click Here