The government of Assam, department of school Education conducted Assam Teacher Eligibility Test is also known as Assam TET. The candidates wanted to becomes teachers in primary( Class I-V ) and upper primary( Class VI-VIII ) classes in the states of Assam. Teacher Eligibility Test 2014( TET ) is compulsory examination for all the B.ed qualified candidates to be considered for teacher jobs in schools run by the private and government managements.
Department of secondary educations, Government of Assam released notification for the recruitment of B.ed qualified candidates to become teacher in primary and upper primary classes by conducting common teacher eligibility test (TET). Eligible candidates can submit their application form before the last date. The examination shall be for 200 marks of Multiple Choice Question, each of them carrying equal marks.
The last date of filling online examination form is 21 July, 2014.
- The age of the candidates is not more than 38 years as on the last date of filling online application form.
- Upper age limit is relaxable by 5 years for the candidates belongs from SC/ST category.
- Age relaxation will be applicable as per government rules.
- Candidates should be Graduate teacher has been prescribed in B.A/B.SC/B.COM with minimum 50% marks with B.T/B.ed degree from any recognized University/Institution, Pravin/ Ratna in Hindi with 50% marks having degree qualification from any recognized university or B.A with Hindi as one of the subject with 50% marks and B.T / B. Ed. degree from any recognized University for Hindi Teacher, Shastri with 50% marks having degree qualification from any recognized University or B.A with Sanskrit as one of the subjects with 50% marks and B.T/ B.Ed degree from any recognized University for Classical Teacher (Sanskrit), MM with 50% marks with degree qualification from any recognized University or B.A with Arabic as one of the subjects with 50% marks and B.T./B.Ed. from any recognized University for Classical Teacher such as Arabic, Urdu, Persian etc and B.A with Honors/ Major in concerned subject with 50% marks and B.T. /B.Ed.
- Candidates must have B.ed degree from any recognized university are only eligible for Teacher Eligibility Test ( TET ).
- Candidates are required to pay Rs.400/- ( Four Hundred only ) as a application fees only through SBI bank challan in any branch of State Bank Of India.
- Once the fee paid will not be refundable at any circumstances.
- Written Exam: The selection of the candidates are based on written exam conducted by the department of secondary education in the state of Assam. The venue of the written examination will be informed through the admit cards. In the examination hall electrical devices, mobile phones and calculator etc. are prohibited.
- Merit List: The final selection based on the merit list prepared on the basis of all educational qualification marks ( 10th , 12th or graduation ) and written exam marks are also calculated.
Procedure to Apply:
- Candidates can fill their application form online through the official website.
- Before apply online, scan the photograph and signature with the size not greater than 35kb and 30kb respectively.
- The Photograph and signature either in the format of JPEG or JPG.
- Applicants must reads the instruction carefully before filling their application from and then fill all the essential details in the application form.
- After that upload the photograph and signature in the given appropriate place in proper format.
- Click on the submit button, take the print out of SBI challan form for depositing fee in the second working day from the day of submission of online application form.
- Opening date of online application form: 21 July, 2014
- Last date of online application form: 11 Aug, 2014
- Last date of depositing fee in bank: 14 Aug, 2014
- Date of Examination: Later Notified
- Website: Candidates can know more information about the upcoming notification and download their admit cards from the website www.rmsaassam.in
- Official Notification: Download Here