Sarba Shiksha Abhiyan (SSA), Assam has declared an employment notification for the recruitment of Teacher Posts. SSA Assam has decided to recruit the Teacher (Assistant Teachers for Lower Primary School) posts in different districts with the capable candidates. SSA Assam inviting online applications from eligible candidates for filling up the primary teacher vacancies in Assam.
There are 852 Teacher Posts only in remote areas of the 6 districts of Assam. Candidates, who wants to apply for this post must possess the Graduation Degree from UGC recognized university and should be qualified in TET. Candidates age should be between 18-38 years.
All the interested & eligible candidates are required to apply through online mode on or before 28th July 2014. For further job details like age limit, qualification, application form & selection process and how to apply for the SSA Assam Recruitment posts are given below.
SSA Assam Recruitment Teacher Posts Details:
- Between 18-38 years
- Age relaxation as per rules
- Graduation Degree from UGC and qualified in TET
- Refer to Notification for Post wise details
- No application fee
- Written Exam
How to Apply:
- Candidates are required to apply online by filling online application form through official website
- Starting Date to Apply Online for Teacher: 18th July 2014
- Last Date to Apply Online for Teacher: 28th July 2014
- Screening & Verification of documents at respective District Mission Office, SSA: 05th July 2014 to 11th July 2014
- Website: http://www.ssaassam.gov.in
- Official Notification: Download Here
- Apply Online: Click Here